post your pic.....

OMG! Is that a husky??? Beautiful dog. More like a Wolf (which is why I adore huskies, as they are half Wolf). I love Wolves. Oh geez, what I'd do to own a husky...I hear they are a bitch to take care of, though (and they howl at night - may wake up the neighbours haha). Perhaps in the near future.

OMG! Is that a husky??? Beautiful dog. More like a Wolf (which is why I adore huskies, as they are half Wolf). I love Wolves. Oh geez, what I'd do to own a husky...I hear they are a bitch to take care of, though (and they howl at night - may wake up the neighbours haha). Perhaps in the near future.

Haha, yes, it is a husky :) And I love huskies for the same reason you do. This dogs are absolutely gorgeous. Snow is a very good hunter too. I've already found a few dead pigeons and birds in the yard. The other dog [a rottweiler called Sauron] killed a rat the other day and went into the house with it in its mouth while we were having lunch... everybody was horrified, haha.
Browse this thread a few pages back... I posted 2 pics of Snow recently and said a few things about him.
And it's true that they howl... I don't recall hearing him at night but he does howl sometimes in front of us for example when we're arriving home... it's like a greeting, hah, or sometimes if you stand in front of him and talk to him and/or pretend to howl too, he starts howling and that's just so cool and funny... I love when he does it! I pet him way too much I think but I can't help it. If you love wolves then you definitely should have a husky. Beautiful beautiful dogs in all ways.

mg1370ih4.jpg

Haha, how I love this dog, he totally rocks.

this is Hades(Alyona's cat):lol:
now all is left to do is for someone to photoshop corpsepaint onto the face

If you love wolves then you definitely should have a husky. Beautiful beautiful dogs in all ways.

Haha, I know I have to get one. I've seen this one with one blue eye where the other eye was a different colour - very cool! But for now, PLEASE, post more if you can of that dog (get your bf or his bro, or whatever, to take more pics hahahaha). If you don't mind, I saved that pic of him yawning. I swear, it's a moment like that where you just want to hug the damn thing hehe. Its fur is incredible, I can tell.

One of my favourite books and movies for that matter is, White Fang. Great story. Perhaps from that point on, I had an immense fascination for Wolves. I even have a necklace of a real Wolf tooth (Indian style.) :ill: Hopefully they didn't have to kill one to make it.

There are a lot of very attractive females on this forum. It makes trawling through these silly things all the more enjoyable.

And for that I thank you.

Now get in my bed...

JUNIPERRRRRRRR! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^.^

I wasn't sure if you used a different username on here!

How do you do?

xx

CAMILLEEEEEE hehe, yeah same Juniper :) Im doin alright , what about you?

Angelina your dog is awesome.. I also love wolves and dogs that look like them:p
Actually I like all (fluffy) animals , I watch animal planet all the time.. and I cant help but tearing up sometimes if you see what some people do to their own dogs or cats.. Like imbeded dogchains or starving dogs at a compound somewhere. Its just so sad cuz they relay on us humans to take care of them..
Splintered Vision I´m wondering how your hair turned out... did you shave it all off after your girlfriend:edit:I mean sister!:edit: messed it up ??

Madtinus I´d rather go for Shultenbrau but hey if there´s nothing else I´d go for any beer :p

And about the gothicdress... to be honest I am a historygeek and romantic to the max so secretly I would love to were dresses similar to that all the time ..
Well not the real "gothstyle ones from now" but a real medieval dress would make me very happy hehe..
Actually Iv been told at times that I look like a medieval gall with my skirts and boots - and of course I consider that a huge compliment :p

another edit Requiem I added you on myspace (and that even after your higly inappropriate suggestion ) Nice music ! Vocals remind me of Jonas..

All hail the maiden Juniper!

Glad to hear you are as enthused as ever!

I am writing a short dissertation on King Lear +
The Tempest only another 600 words to go!

-keep going
-keep going
-keep going

Alas I am endlessly distracted by all online
phenomena >.<

Are you interested in medieval armour as well
as dress by any chance?

I bought a really CHEAP, CHEAP chainmail shirt
on ebay the other day!! ^.^

Eventually I will look like thiiiiis!

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/264/7/b/Camille_or_Arc_by_Heathenwhore.jpg

@Alcapoth: I don't have any more pics of Snow by now :( only the ones I've already posted but I'll make sure to get more this weekend.
Meanwhile, these are the ones I posted before:

Btw, thanks for mentioning White Fang... I remember the movie but had forgotten completely about it. I wanna watch it now!
And I don't think so but yes, let's hope no lovely wolf was killed to make the necklace you're wearing now :erk:

@Juniper: Don't worry, you're not the only one that watchs Animal Planet, and neither the only one that sometimes gets teary eyes while watching some of its programs hehe.
I also love all history and related stuff as you said. I think I don't belong here and should have been born in the Victorian times or so, to wear those beautiful dresses and etc... I love them! I have some books of Sotheby's and Christie's with lots of old furniture and paintings and I simply enjoy staring at the pictures, hah, what a freak.

@ Angelina
The dog is so beautiful. I love those dogs, too. But my biggest love get tiny ones ;)
No offence Markus, to each his own, but I just have to say it, I feckin' HATE tiny dogs, arrggghhh!! Not necessarily Candy, she looks kinda cute, but those really small ones, those that look like you have to handle them with fur gloves cause else you might accidentally break their neck when you try to pet them, arrgghh, DIE!!!! My parents neighbours have a couple of those little yappers, they always start yapping/squeeking when someone enters the house or something, arrgghh, makes me wanna CRUSH them like cockroaches *insert violent smiley here* grrrr...

I like DOGS, not those fragile little tiny excuses for dogs! Dogs you can play a little rough with, that BARK instead of yelp/squeek like a rat.

So yeah, Snow is my type of dog, amazingly beautiful animal, at least that's some DOG for your money's worth.

*sighs in relief*, sorry, had to get that out :)

I'm done, back on topic now :saint:

Tiny dogs are evil...especially pekinese
those things just look at you and you can feel satan taking over your soul
on and off the record Candy is adorable...and Candy has a normal size and doesn't look like a fuzzy slipper

No offence Markus, to each his own, but I just have to say it, I feckin' HATE tiny dogs, arrggghhh!! Not necessarily Candy, she looks kinda cute, but those really small ones, those that look like you have to handle them with fur gloves cause else you might accidentally break their neck when you try to pet them, arrgghh, DIE!!!! My parents neighbours have a couple of those little yappers, they always start yapping/squeeking when someone enters the house or something, arrgghh, makes me wanna CRUSH them like cockroaches *insert violent smiley here* grrrr...

I like DOGS, not those fragile little tiny excuses for dogs! Dogs you can play a little rough with, that BARK instead of yelp/squeek like a rat.

So yeah, Snow is my type of dog, amazingly beautiful animal, at least that's some DOG for your money's worth.

*sighs in relief*, sorry, had to get that out :)

I'm done, back on topic now :saint:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I just can't stop laughing!
But don't worry, you're not the only one hehe :loco:
Feel better now? :p

^ Hey, I remember that pic from before, Deliverance6. Cute as hell...nice dog. Is it old, though? It looks like it's worn out and half-dead in that pic. Don't work that dog TOO hard, haha.