post your pic.....

cool picx AND piercing.. Symbelmyne !

i'll pierce myself in sometime soon ( this week , maybe even today! ) a Black horseshoe barbell with cones in my septum. .. something like that:
s-Black-horseshoe-cones-652.jpg

:) :)

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself in another area but it's kinda boring withouht a photo and I might have done so a long time ago.

This would be me with slightly shorter hair and unfinished tattoo.

sideunfintattoo.jpg

21st Birthday celebration with finished tattoo but partially seen. Mmmm whiskey.

birthday.jpg

And the other which is on my leg if you can't tell.

P1010155.jpg

Nice tat´s and welcome :)
Btw how many people have already screamed at you -aah watch out there´s a freaking huge spider on ur leg!!!!- and then have tried to kill it with their shoe or something :p Cuz I know I would it looks super real! And I´m afraid of spiders and well almost everything that crawls brrrr... I´d get my slipper and start hitting your legg !!!

and to Camille (yeah sorry late response) but awesome pic/art? that one with the armour!!

Thank you. I get more people asking what it is. But I've gotten scrared a few times from people touching it without saying something before. It's always nice finding people with similar interests. I would think that there would be more doom metal type fans around here it's gloomy in Seattle most of the year.