post your pic.....

sorry not downward spiral...i meant "closer to god"
closer.jpg

img00098zd1qj1.jpg

l_c33d2e92a2faa268f2c0365b2d20adfd.jpg

My culture friends and I. We fight back racism with pool cues and anarcho punk which probably none of them ever heard...oh well I look awesome with a clove.

One of my tattoo buddies penciled this pic of me......I thought I looked fairly stoic.....maybe like fred onstage.....but less cool.....

This is the same guy that did my left arm sleeve....although it still isnt finished.....we used to be roomates....

Bilydrawsreece.jpg

this is the inner.....it is a re-do from when I was 18.....the design was from Paul Booth. He redid this one 3-4 years ago. The outer arm is gears and the devils wings....I left alot of space inbetween the gears and stuff because we were going to put smoke and fire between everything. It did not get finished because the artist is a heroin addict and he started getting high again. He is sober again for 1 1/2 years. He recently got his gear again and this should be finished sometime this summer. My right arm is also pictured after.

photobucket049.jpg

lkaj.jpg

lakerj.jpg

Great pic Unicorn!!! And everyone else :)

Funny that we´re talking about cats ...Last night my boyfriend took a picture of me and the cat on top of me... We unaware and vast asleep as you can see...and me looking like a retard hahaha its only missing a little bit of drool at the corner of my mouth :p

DSC01940.jpg

So weird I didnt notice he even used flashlight...

Nice pics everyone :)

@deadhouse.: what a pretty kitty. I love black cats. I'd like to see more pics of Sophie if you don't mind.

@Kev: that's a cool pic of you and your friends. You looking cool as usual :)

@Reece: that drawing is awesome. Maybe it doesn't completely look like you but it doesn't matter, the intention is what counts and it's really well done... I also think it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it as your avatar. It's really cool.

@Markus: nice pic. So everything went ok at the festival? I'm glad then!

@Hobo: haha sweet pic of your daughter [btw very pretty] and your cat...
such a *big* cat! My oldest one, Cleo, will end up like that I'm afraid... she already has a pretty big belly that looks way bigger when she lays on the floor... and it's totally kissable. Yeah, I love to kiss my cats' bellies.

@Juniper: another sweet pic! Cats love to do that. Mine also love to sleep all over me specially in winter... well, actually one of them, that also loves to lay by my side and *hugs* me while putting her head on the pillow. The other one just likes to lay on the feet. Sometimes when it's too cold she also comes closer but doesn't last much...

And yes, that pic of Jesse rocks.

Here's one of the pics from last weekend.
mg1712bwwn0.jpg

No fan effects on my hair... it's just the wind. We were outside and it was cloudy and windy, and a bit rainy as well :mad: