post your pic.....

beautiful pic with your boyfriend angelina.
these are from last summer, when things were a lot better.
Resim023.jpg

Resim007.jpg

Nice pics everyone :)

@Reece: that drawing is awesome. Maybe it doesn't completely look like you but it doesn't matter, the intention is what counts and it's really well done... I also think it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it as your avatar. It's really cool.

I posed for that one.....took about an hour and I was pissed because I had to sit there that long.....but it turned out fekkin perfect. It does actually look tons like me though.....and thank you for the idea.....I (as you can see) have changed my avatar.

Oh....by the way the artist who did this loves Katatonia....he even talked me out of one of my signed copies of the Viva Emptiness Lp.

Oh yeah and I finally got my copy of Judgement. Great stuff. Next purchase is 'A Natural Disaster' :) and 'Alternative 4'
That's great! You won't regret buying the other ones. I'm glad you like it by now.
Btw, cool pics. Your cat looks pretty ghostly in that pic... maybe is her spirit we're looking at. Love those eyes. I'm sorry she's no longer here... how old was she?

@Markus: thank you for your comment :)

@Reece: your new avatar rocks. Good choice!

That's great! You won't regret buying the other ones. I'm glad you like it by now.
Btw, cool pics. Your cat looks pretty ghostly in that pic... maybe is her spirit we're looking at. Love those eyes. I'm sorry she's no longer here... how old was she?

She was like 16 or 17. But she still played and ran all around the house. Except upstairs where my dog Pepita was. Until she passed away two years ago. Then she could run all around the house. Hmm. My pet stories are starting to get a bit sad.
2005-08-110681.jpg

Here's my dog. Don't have a better pic of her on the computer.