DSC00895-2.jpg

1135137696_l.jpg

hellz yah:
DSC010931-2.jpg

grey goose mutha fuckers, shits pimp:
Picture011.jpg

me and my bro:
2006_03170022.jpg

I suddenly feel like throwing my lunch up.

Btw, Eve, I thought it was a Nik.. My friend has a D70s, that's why it looked kinda familiar to me. Cool cams. I used it a few times and I really liked it. Maybe I'll buy one in a near future, or a video cam for some project, will see. Ah, your lens look great! I'm looking forward to see more pics of you, I really like them.

Those pictures are geniusss...

Dude, why are you trying so incredibly hard to look gayer than Boy George, I can't help but feel nauseous looking at those pics :ill: And you don't look like anyone who's a genuine fan of this band..

Martijn!! How politicly incorrect off you!! :p I mean anyone can be a genuine fan of this band no matter how they look and well what you call gay these kidzz call stylish or stylo... it´s not my cup of tea either though...
But yeah I think this is obviously fake... Just someone who is very unhappy with his real life and is spending all his time it on the internet I guess...This is just to get our attention ,an attempt to get us posting about him... Yay you succeeded , glad I could make your day!

Btw arent those the Gothi boys or something like that? Famous in the US for some reason... Lemme google it and get back to ya..

Well I think he searches for sexy girls in forums and when he finds a few,he copy/pastes these photos...Since we got some hot ladies here,girls ur in great danger be careful not to fall in love with this super duper crazy coolness(or not to puke)

*pukes*