post your pic.....

john.jpg

g16jpg.jpg.w300h231.jpg

Well the gotti boys are deffinately an inspiration :p

Jeez makes it even more weird when you think that that are actually girls out there that think this is really sexy...

haha lol :p he looks like one of those ;p

Wow, if they went to Italy the Italians would beat them up. Mwahahaha.

Yea, it truly is sick that there are some women who really go for that. It grosses me out. It's just all so damned fake. I have issues with men who spend more time on their appearance than I do. I get ready in 5 - 10 minutes, so if any guy I'm with does more than that, there's something wrong.

The ideal guy, for me at least, is scruffy, taller than myself (which isn't difficult), long haired (but doesn't have to be), not groping random whores in photographs, etc. I hate all of this made up shit. It's ridiculous.

Martijn!! How politicly incorrect off you!! :p I mean anyone can be a genuine fan of this band no matter how they look and well what you call gay these kidzz call stylish or stylo... it´s not my cup of tea either though...
Well, I'm strongly against judging (justifying) people by appearance, but appearance does say something about a person and I've never seen anyone looking even remotely like this guy at a Katatonia concert. Also it really looks like appearance is the only thing that matters to this guy, which is essentially wrong i.m.o.

Everyone should look just the way he/she wants to look, I don't care, but this was just, well, so waaaaay off..

well well well, it ain't no secret many guyz in here question their own sexuality by the commentz. i'm a tHrEaT so back OFF.

i also noticed some SeXy biatches in here (juniper is lookin' fuckin' sexy).. and by the number of pm's i gots, its clear most girlz think i'm dope.. not to mention how many gurlz i get, check the pix fools..

even' tho we stand alone, we stand together..
ladiez and gentlemen, prepare for landin'..

2u9390w.jpg

oh man.

You're not even a troll. You're past that. You and your tiny penis can leave now.

Wait, I'm not done.

I don't give a shit if that is you in those pictures or not. No one here gives two shits about how many "girls" you get. And what's with the lip pose? Or are they permanently stuck like that? You make no sense. You come in here with your shitty hip hop lyrics (I assume)
even' tho we stand alone, we stand together..
ladiez and gentlemen, prepare for landin'..
. You're a joke. A fake one I'm sure, so I'm just wasting my time, but I really don't care. It's annoying and I'm bored. So, go fuck as many girls as you want. You don't need to boast your ego all over an internet forum based toward music. No one cares. Anyway, you look pretty damn queer to me.

i also noticed some SeXy biatches in here (juniper is lookin' fuckin' sexy).. and by the number of pm's i gots, its clear most girlz think i'm dope..

look bud....why dont you post those PM's...I would love to see the true nature of the Katatonia forum girlz.
haha....this guy is obviously someone from this forum fucking around.....hello to someones alter ego.