Verb conjugation
Maccabi toxication *maccabi is a shitty israeli beer
Horse shit defecation
Whore deseceration
Gay masturbation
Magnet humiliation
Realistic suffocation

Falling down...

hmm i dont remember exactly but i guess i know who those airkissing guys are. They must have a relation with Donatella Versace or at least one of them can be her son and the other 2 can be his friends etc I dunno. If true we have a celebrity in Katatonia forum =P

hmm i dont remember exactly but i guess i know who those airkissing guys are. They must have a relation with Donatella Versace or at least one of them can be her son and the other 2 can be his friends etc I dunno. If true we have a celebrity in Katatonia forum =P

We already have a celebrity on the Katatonia forum -- the band! And, guess what, these celebrities have talent!

Oh yes, it had to be someone from the modeling business... now it makes sense.
Btw, I remember some pics I saw some time ago of Allegra [Donatella's daughter, I think]. The girl was anorexic, so extremely thin... didn't know anything else about her. I wonder if she died...

I agree with s_a_o. We have the band, and they have talent... I don't need no more "celebrities" ^^

Every day, I take a look at the sky through my window to see how it is. I love to look at it. A few minutes ago, I did that and found some beautiful clouds, a beautiful sky... and decided I needed to take a pic of that scene. Hope you like it.

1002014bg0.jpg

Oh yes, it had to be someone from the modeling business... now it makes sense.
Btw, I remember some pics I saw some time ago of Allegra [Donatella's daughter, I think]. The girl was anorexic, so extremely thin... didn't know anything else about her. I wonder if she died...

I agree with s_a_o. We have the band, and they have talent... I don't need no more "celebrities" ^^

I actually think the girl is still alive, but she was legitimately hard core anorexic. None of this random Lindsay Lohan weight shifting crap. I honestly feel bad for the girl.

And, yes, I like my celebs to have talent... The bands are way more than enough for me. :)

Great picture, by the way. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Second Sky?
*Swanö joke*

due to haze our israeli skies are completely white and blocking the sun
so it's white darkness over here
*another Swanö joke*