post your pic.....

I've seen this add on the home page of UM...for tattoo removal without surgery
and i thought it's about time i remove that huge pic of Dani Filth from my back

Wow, that view of the sky from your window, Angelina, is just simply heavenly. It's pretty stunning when the sun is hidden behind the clouds like that.

I thought I'd post a sky view from MY window after seeing that image, as I have taken this a few weeks ago...thing is, it's not as good as Angelina's haha....

50481467it5.jpg

Really stunning pic of Finland, Iivil! I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia. Unfortunately, I've never even had a chance to visit Europe yet. I'm hoping that changes next spring or summer.

Really stunning pic of Finland, Iivil! I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia. Unfortunately, I've never even had a chance to visit Europe yet. I'm hoping that changes next spring or summer.

i'm also planning a trip to scandianvia next summer(well sweden to be exact)

Nice! I totally want to go to Sweden. I'm even teaching myself Swedish, with some success (it's the only Scandinavian language I've really been able to comprehend so far). Well, good luck with that trip, dude.

Nice! I totally want to go to Sweden. I'm even teaching myself Swedish, with some success (it's the only Scandinavian language I've really been able to comprehend so far). Well, good luck with that trip, dude.

I've been learning swedish for the past year...evidence in the swanö forum:kickass:
lycka till med din resa också!:)

Ah, what pretty sky-pics =D
And Angelina, your clouds look like this candy-thing made of sugar :loco:

I've also one from the time I lived in Edinbourgh for a while. View from my window:

himmel-sct.jpg

Looking at this again, guess it's time for a trip *sighs*