post your pic.....

yesterday.

Teddys-Hut-Night-Shots3823.jpg

Teddys-Hut-Night-Shots3830.jpg

yeah really nice pic EVE, it almost looks photoshopped
How does it look Photoshoped? The only thing I have done with it in Photoshop is bump the levels up a bit.

Whow Eve, what stunning pics! :D
I just wonder what that is for a... broken cottage with a huge chimney(?) ? o_O the colours and light are amazing!
Its an old hut in the Snowy Mountains that was used when they had cows and sheep up there.

You know what's funny? Hardcore American christians are telling little children that dinosaurs never existed, cos it doesn't fit anywhere in the bible :rolleyes:
I saw a documentary on christians in America...
It's probably a dog skeleton then. A big dog skeleton.

If not that, they say the world is less than 10.000 years old. And the dinosaurs existed some thousand years ago :)
And half the population believes this, to an extent, (also a documentary, with Richard Dawkins)

You know what's funny? Hardcore American christians are telling little children that dinosaurs never existed, cos it doesn't fit anywhere in the bible :rolleyes:

I've never heard any of that bullshit...

Why cant we just let people believe what they want to believe.

And I am a Catholic I believe that dinosaurs existed as well as evolution.

That's no good :mad:
But... yes... like we come from Adan and Eva, of course.

@Eve: loved your pics, specially the second one. You're doing a great job. Beautiful :)

@derbeder: great pics you too. The second one is very cool.