post your pic.....

Ah, what pretty sky-pics =D
And Angelina, your clouds look like this candy-thing made of sugar :loco:

I've also one from the time I lived in Edinbourgh for a while. View from my window:

himmel-sct.jpg

Looking at this again, guess it's time for a trip *sighs*
Wow, what a gorgeous view.

i ain't tryin' to hear none of yer hate.. just cuz you might be gay don't mean i am.. my last names really hottii.. GOT THAT?? sucka

also, i heard a track from CAT AN' TONY A a month ago and it was dope. That'z who this forum is about anywayz, yet i don't see NOBODY talkin' about that shit. I didn't find DICK on Cat an' Tony A, so I just spelled it like ti soundz, and BAM found this joint.

anywayz, is blakkheim the only nigga in the band? or the rest italianz/white boys? i don't care, just wonderin'.. blakkheim gave it away by the name..

until next time, PUNKS

UNITED WE FORM VOLTRON AND TAKE ON ALL!!!

me and one of my fine onez..
CIMG0304.jpg

This has got to be a lame joke? or..?
And whats with all the women, or bitchez and hoz? Theyre not even bragable.
Take a dive in the solarium, pal.

+2

i'm almost certain that it's LDS playing us all like a fiddle
anyway as funny as it sounds there are two dudes that are called top cat and tony michael with a song called - ragga mi like

so please do us all a favor and fuck the hell off

Haha, this is such bullshit.

There's nothing sexier than a man who doesn't look like a woman.

i ain't tryin' to hear none of yer hate.. just cuz you might be gay don't mean i am.. my last names really hottii.. GOT THAT?? sucka

also, i heard a track from CAT AN' TONY A a month ago and it was dope. That'z who this forum is about anywayz, yet i don't see NOBODY talkin' about that shit. I didn't find DICK on Cat an' Tony A, so I just spelled it like ti soundz, and BAM found this joint.

anywayz, is blakkheim the only nigga in the band? or the rest italianz/white boys? i don't care, just wonderin'.. blakkheim gave it away by the name..

until next time, PUNKS

UNITED WE FORM VOLTRON AND TAKE ON ALL!!!

me and one of my fine onez..
CIMG0304.jpg

:puke: they really know how to make thier lips looks like butt holes, goodjob

Haha, I know this profile probably isn't real, but that dude in the pictures looks like he's wearing makeup. What type of male wears makeup that isn't gay?