post your pic.....

a wise man once said "believing starts where knowing ends"
when faith contredicts a scientifically proven fact...it's illogical to believe something you know is wrong...
people who say the dinosaurs never existed(with dinosaurs skeletons found) while not questioning the fact that in the book of genesis there are two different stories of creation are dumb as fuck...i'll tell you that

maybe the earth is flat anyway:loco:

israeli kids channel presentor tal moseri
146841-5.jpg

who can guess, which kataforum member tal moseri looks like?:lol:

My sky pic's aren't as good as the rest of you but I'll still contribute.

Pihalta.jpg

Not that good. Plus I think I've posted this here before...
Kuva008.jpg

Didn't find anymore sky pic's on photobucket. But I found this.

I was bored at like 1 yesterday morning and decided to take this picture...

I'm going to photoshop it up and make it look a little better...

Picture038.jpg

I wish I could have focused a little better, but I'm just getting used to this camera and I can't figure out the best night configurations haha.

Aaaaaah ... pirates! *runs away* o_O

@Eve: thanx for the information =)

So... 2 weeks ago I went for a really cool weekend and visited our dear mate, Mr. Unicorn... as always nothing could stop us from showing our posing-qualities... ... ...
unicornswany.jpg

...or the almighty Unicorn from conquering the land...
unicorn3.jpg

...or Swany from finally taking what already belonged to her :p
vinyl.jpg

Ya'll haters tired of bein' runners up, .. can't stand seein' me being glorious.. victorious...

So anywayz, check it, I figure itz that nigga blakkhim on the second track of the cd burn the crazy ho jenni gave me.. i ain't tryin' to talk shit, but where the fuck does this "jonas" or "danni" kidd come into cat an' tony A???? i ain't found NOTHIN with them on the tracks.

i only seem to lizten to their dark as dopest niggah music when i'm flyin' high on grey goose.. memory is shadey.

me on the right, bro to the left of me:
P3240465.jpg

haha hey buddy, too bad your jokes got pretty old, like, 5 minutes ago...you are not funny. In the beginning i lol'd a bit but now you are just trying too hard.