post your pic.....

Thanx, thanx ;D

@Alcapoth: No, man, get your own copy :p I had to wait long enough for mine *haha*
@Juniper: I wasn't going to bring my jacket when the weather stays like this... but I'll tell you what's on it o_O

@Vincent: Aaaah, nice pics... especially the necklace *ggg* ... amazing, amazing... :p :rolleyes:

Oh.:lol: Well thanks. I should try to get out more and take some nice pictures, but the weather here right now... Sometimes it's snowing, sometimes it's raining. It's usually just them both at the same time.

God I hate this weather.

:lol: Funny. But yeah, sounds shitty. If things get better, yeah, you should definitely take more, I say. I love taking pictures, even though I kinda suck at it. But, it brings me peace of mind.

Swany: I can imagine, hehe. What were the chances of you saying yes anyway? Hahaha. I would get my own IF I could find it, plus...I'd probably just get it on cd format anyway.

Juniper: Great pics and AWESOME smile.

Vincent J.: Man, you remind me of someone...I just can't think of who at the moment. Cool shades, btw.

Sadguru: Haha, that was a good one, man. I was actually thinking the same thing, really.

I mean, damn...why isn't this guy banned yet? Looks like this is going to turn into a forum that's WORSE than the Opeth one. :erk: Oh, the horror!

The troll has simply got to be one of us, or the band fucking with us......either way we will find out soon enough......he is truly keeping this forum full of controversy and he does drink gaygoose vodka....and that makes him cool....:puke:

Thanx, thanx ;D

@Alcapoth: No, man, get your own copy :p I had to wait long enough for mine *haha*
@Juniper: I wasn't going to bring my jacket when the weather stays like this... but I'll tell you what's on it o_O

@Vincent: Aaaah, nice pics... especially the necklace *ggg* ... amazing, amazing... :p :rolleyes:

Swany, we look great in that pics :) af <3

OKay, as some of you might know I've been to Rome with school little time ago.
Here's a big poser pic (uh-oh, I hope this doesn't make you think of JoeyPorche :ill: )

And one -a bit more humble- in Pompei I guess:

I had a nice time:)

did you see the penis figures on the road in Pompei that directs you to the whore houses :lol:

in addition planning to go Italy this summer as well. someone tell me when the league starts there I want to watch a Roma match and shout like in Katatonia concert =p

hmm here me and my love Hande. soothing pic imo ^^

x1pT3nQ1-5-4pq2YySDPsj5GkhkMsgJNWtVPjRf-z7OYgksqa8La_HR9IbwHo5qgRewkIqlPXNihKmw1wcC7vHLb-Tfhu_ejoBx-BZ4FLTLZhU

did you see the penis figures on the road in Pompei that directs you to the whore houses :lol:
I was in Pompei too 4 years ago and I saw that, I have a pic of it at home, I'll post it later. I thought there was only one of those penis figures by the way..

Here's a Pompei pic to start with, my brother and myself, with mount Vesuvio looming in the background:

456823534_l.jpg

I thought that our forum family that prays toegetha, stays toegetha!
Why are ya'll bashing at my sexy azz fo? no doubt yo male kids are jelouz of me gittin down with da dope clubs and da hottest biatches yo! AAnd ya'll female's are moaning cus ya'll can't have a piece of the porsche.. HELL NO you can sit in my front seat after this - but I STILL GOTCHUUU ADDiCTED TO WUT MY DiCK DiD. YA DIGGGGGGG!!!

Ya'll question my love for the kata niggaz... well even tho I'm hurt as ya'll can tell, now its teargas in YOUR eyes mutha fuckazz!!!

I bless ya'll from my resort, i'll be back. my respect. yo.

2001185880562179319_rs.jpg