post your pic.....

i haven't posted a pic of me in a very long time
so here's me looking a total mess and evil in the spirit metal
todgh8.jpg

this pic is dedicated to my gay lover kev *kiss kiss*

trying to leave the portnoy look and go for tr00 kvlt black methul? :D

Okay if Joey was actually a real member (I know he's not), why would he have to clean up his act? If this was an actual person posting, he came on here being himself and got harassed by just about every member on here. So what if he sticks up for himself and fights back? Not everyone is a fucking metal head geek. Can't you guys have a laugh? Or are you too busy pretending you're life sucks?

(I'm drunk)

Well if he was a real member I would still not want him here sir.Not because he is not a metal head or sth just because he only posts this thread to show us how sexy he is.

i have too many id photos of myself
there's one from 16 where i have an afro
one from 18 where i look like a skinhead who got caught
and one from 21 where i look like a mama's boy(which tumn saw)

Paradoxile you cant tell us about those pics and nót post em... POST EM!!!:heh:

And Scourge I understand your point of view but come on... this is obviously someone who is trying his best to provoke those reactions.. and I have a very good idea of who it is.. My guess is that it's someone we all know but probably forgot about by now...

omg Ilan u were human!!! (instead of a metal gawd lol)
no but seriously the recent pic reminds me of the early look of the vocalist of System of a down :p lol

Okay if Joey was actually a real member (I know he's not), why would he have to clean up his act? If this was an actual person posting, he came on here being himself and got harassed by just about every member on here. So what if he sticks up for himself and fights back? Not everyone is a fucking metal head geek. Can't you guys have a laugh? Or are you too busy pretending you're life sucks?

(I'm drunk)

From what i remember, tons of people who posted pictures of themselves here aren't ''fucking metal head geeks''...so i don't see what you mean when you say that. If it wasn't for his hilarious ''pimp'' comments and narcissistic bullshit, i would leave him alone...and no, i'm not taking him seriously. Fact is, he looks and acts like a complete Tool, that makes him an easy target, period. If you want desperately to talk about hoes and dress like a spiked hair snow white, plz go to the n* sync board, kthnx.

omg Ilan u were human!!! (instead of a metal gawd lol)
no but seriously the recent pic reminds me of the early look of the vocalist of System of a down :p lol

a good friend of mine keeps calling me Serj
my metal friends call me Portnoy
my University friends call me Weierstrass
my parents call me Jesus