post your pic.....

@Cerulean: Where the fuck did ya get that stylin' Agalloch shirt? It may even be superior to the one I have that came with the special edition Ashes Against the Grain. Sweetness!

And haha, agreed, save for the ass shots (c'mon, who needs to see that? Although it reminded me of one of my fave film's "The Basketball Diaries" - hilarious scene!) they are pretty cool pics.

@Jinn: I still need to get that shirt...good stuff!

meandblakkheim.jpg

meandmattias.jpg

meandjonas.jpg

Ha!! Nice pics My Hearse :)

Any chance you'll be at the Porcupine Tree concert in SF on Friday? I'm making a trip out there to visit a friend and go to the show. Would be cool to meet another Kata/PT fan from the opposite coast :cool:

I would sacrifice an arm and a leg for THAT Katatonia shirt that Mattias is wearing. :OMG: HOLY MOTHER OF.........

ANd Mendez of Opeth wears it on the Lamentations DVD....woohoooo. That seriously is the best damn shirt I have ever laid my eyes on. I've been searching for it, well...everywhere but to no avail.

I would sacrifice an arm and a leg for THAT Katatonia shirt that Mattias is wearing. :OMG: HOLY MOTHER OF.........

ANd Mendez of Opeth wears it on the Lamentations DVD....woohoooo. That seriously is the best damn shirt I have ever laid my eyes on. I've been searching for it, well...everywhere but to no avail.
Damn straight. Best t-shirt ever.

Ha!! Nice pics My Hearse :)

Any chance you'll be at the Porcupine Tree concert in SF on Friday? I'm making a trip out there to visit a friend and go to the show. Would be cool to meet another Kata/PT fan from the opposite coast :cool:

unfortunately I wont be able to make it to that show my friend...
I will be out of town
Quite a disappointment seeing as PT is easily one of my favorite bands...
Oh well
Perhaps next time
I did see them in SF last October 13th (Friday the 13th)
It was freaky cuz John Wesley's amp blew and they weren't able to play for about 40 minutes
they couldn't fix it
Wilson basically had to entertain us via acoustic
didn't really have a problem with that though:Smokin:

anyways have fun at the show

@Cerulean: Damn...why are all the good band shirts so difficult to get a hold of? Christ....

@Jesse: This is going to be awfully gay of me, but I have to comment on the hair...sorry. Uh yeah...good hair, man, you lucky bastard!

@Sadguru: Haha, glad you agree man. It is quite a marvel to look at, ain't it?

@Madtinus: Hmm, I'm quite certain that's the t-shirt he was wearing on the dvd. Now I'll have to pop it in to make sure...hehe. And heck no this kata shirt most definitely is NOT common....

...PLEASE, someone tell me where I can get it. If Katatonia themselves are reading this - I'll pay like $50 for this damn shirt, seriously.

that shirt went by the name "aint worth livin" since it had that typed on the back... people hated the shirt, so we just ran it in a very limited edition.
dont even have one myself.

that shirt went by the name "aint worth livin" since it had that typed on the back... people hated the shirt, so we just ran it in a very limited edition.

people HATED the shirt?! that's madness

You sold your AWL shirt on e-bay years ago... :rolleyes:
i remember b/c i fell asleep right before the bidding ended and lost :(
The only other time i've seen it on ebay was back in 2005 when i got mine

and was finally able to do this back in 2006

I really love that shirt :)

...the moral of the story is: you won't see one on ebay for another year or so lol

People, in general, do not have good taste.