post your pic.....

Stripped my Myspace photos down to the essence...:

1283207146_l.jpg

If you want desperately to talk about hoes and dress like a spiked hair snow white, plz go to the n* sync board, kthnx.

It's not the real person posting though! Some of you guys get way too heated over his posts. Yes, they're really not funny most of the time, but a lot of the people on here still seem to think he's a real account and its ridiculous. I know you don't take him seriously so my post wasn't directed at you.

Paradoxile you cant tell us about those pics and nót post em... POST EM!!!:heh:

And Scourge I understand your point of view but come on... this is obviously someone who is trying his best to provoke those reactions.. and I have a very good idea of who it is.. My guess is that it's someone we all know but probably forgot about by now...

I know he's trying to provoke this, its a joke account. I don't have a problem with people finding his posts unfunny, because most of the time they aren't funny. I'm just speaking to the people that still think its a real account.

yesterday we went with some profs of the university to map a region completelly unknown to us and At the middle of nowhere we found this --- :D:D:D
callmenow.jpg

It's not the real person posting though! Some of you guys get way too heated over his posts. Yes, they're really not funny most of the time, but a lot of the people on here still seem to think he's a real account and its ridiculous. I know you don't take him seriously so my post wasn't directed at you.

Of course it is a fake account, but my point was: even if he wasn't a troll, he would still deserve some bashing for making dumbass posts, imo. A guy like LDS, for example, contributes to the forum(in the beginning people were a bit hostile at him lul).