post your pic.....

I hate to step in for this kind of bullshit.. but it's time. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Reece..

JOEY: Consider this a warning. It's great if you're a Katatonia fan and want to come here and discuss the band.. but watch the ridiculous way you talk and bother other members.

Clean up your act if you want to stay..

2001185880562179319_rs.jpg

hahahahaha

no muscle definition whatsoever.

I hate to step in for this kind of bullshit.. but it's time. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Reece..

JOEY: Consider this a warning. It's great if you're a Katatonia fan and want to come here and discuss the band.. but watch the ridiculous way you talk and bother other members.

Thank you Jesse, I should have PM'd you too.

Joey: Haha, do you take us for a fool? Black + white? Hmm, it's pretty easy to photoshop an image like that. Even the pose says it all. But hey, nice try I guess...

Vincent J.: Well, I'd be lying if there wasn't some similarity in that pic. It's like you'd be her brother or something, haha. But man, I wouldn't say you look like her exactly - I mean fuck, I think she's one of the most gorgeous women in the world. And no, clearly Milla wasn't who I had in mind ehehehe.

Burak: Very nice photo. You guys look great!

Well... Now that you're here, shouldn't an ip check clear up if it's an insider trying to be funny or not?

Vincent J.: Well, I'd be lying if there wasn't some similarity in that pic. It's like you'd be her brother or something, haha. But man, I wouldn't say you look like her exactly - I mean fuck, I think she's one of the most gorgeous women in the world. And no, clearly Milla wasn't who I had in mind ehehehe.
[/COLOR]

haha, funny to hear :)

I thought that our forum family that prays toegetha, stays toegetha!
Why are ya'll bashing at my sexy azz fo? no doubt yo male kids are jelouz of me gittin down with da dope clubs and da hottest biatches yo! AAnd ya'll female's are moaning cus ya'll can't have a piece of the porsche.. HELL NO you can sit in my front seat after this - but I STILL GOTCHUUU ADDiCTED TO WUT MY DiCK DiD. YA DIGGGGGGG!!!

Ya'll question my love for the kata niggaz... well even tho I'm hurt as ya'll can tell, now its teargas in YOUR eyes mutha fuckazz!!!

I bless ya'll from my resort, i'll be back. my respect. yo.

stfu

Why are ya'll bashing at my sexy azz fo? no doubt yo male kids are jelouz of me gittin down with da dope clubs and da hottest biatches yo! AAnd ya'll female's are moaning cus ya'll can't have a piece of the porsche.. HELL NO you can sit in my front seat after this - but I STILL GOTCHUUU ADDiCTED TO WUT MY DiCK DiD. YA DIGGGGGGG!!!

Ya'll question my love for the kata niggaz... well even tho I'm hurt as ya'll can tell, now its teargas in YOUR eyes mutha fuckazz!!!

now either thats a decent photoshop or he has a teargas EP.

yeah, it looks fake btw, the album appears distorted.

anyways, LAWL.

ZOOLANDER IS HERE!!!!!!!

i haven't posted a pic of me in a very long time
so here's me looking a total mess and evil in the spirit metal
todgh8.jpg

this pic is dedicated to my gay lover kev *kiss kiss*

i haven't posted a pic of me in a very long time
so here's me looking a total mess and evil in the spirit metal
todgh8.jpg

this pic is dedicated to my gay lover kev *kiss kiss*

You look like you seriously kick some ass.

OKay, as some of you might know I've been to Rome with school little time ago.
Here's a big poser pic (uh-oh, I hope this doesn't make you think of JoeyPorche :ill: )

I think it's quite hot.

Our forum is awesome. We have Jesse Haff telling people off. I love it.

@ Juniper - You are gorgeous. You and your boyfriend are cute together, as well. :)
@ Swany - You look kick ass. Loving the Emperor shirt.
@ Unicorn - Let's bang.

Okay if Joey was actually a real member (I know he's not), why would he have to clean up his act? If this was an actual person posting, he came on here being himself and got harassed by just about every member on here. So what if he sticks up for himself and fights back? Not everyone is a fucking metal head geek. Can't you guys have a laugh? Or are you too busy pretending you're life sucks?

(I'm drunk)

Photoshoped, obviously.