post your pic.....

Haha, lookin' cool there, Swany...you too Unicorn - man, I'm just loving all the black. And um, can you send me that Katatonia tribute vinyl? I'd gladly take it from you if you want to give it up haha.

Jesse: Ok dude, wtf? Are you kidding me, man? Those pics SLAY mine....easily. Great job on those - I especially dig the first one with the red sky. Bloody good stuff!

Eve: As always, putting all of us to shame. Damn those images are great.

Aww dear Swany, you look so good in those pics... did I ever say I think you're very pretty? :oops: I also like your Emperor t-shirt, I want one!
Markus is also looking good in the pic :) I've already told him his suit rocks and I really like it and I see I'm not the only one who thinks so hehe...
You two know how to be cool posers! :p Great great pics, my dears *big hug*

Btw... I think this n'sync-boy-like pic is even gayer than the Type O Negative one in which the guys are laying in a bed with red sheets and teddy bears, all together. Also, these guys kinda remind me of Ken, Barbie's boyfriend.

Love the sky pics everyone, and scourge you´re really weird... :p care to explain why you looked like bashed pirate? ( something to do with lots of alcohol I presume?)
Swanny and Unicorn , nice pics!Yes swany is indeed very prrretty! You make a great couple (gna gna gna) and Im wondering whats on all those buttons haha, but Ill see that the 12th of may :D

Edit well what the hack ,I figured you guys were sick of my face by now :p but I´m gonna give it a go anyway..
DSC00005.jpg

Me and my baby, hehe I know he´ll probably read this so, Honey I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!
and yes y´all may vomit a little now .. cant help it, im just a fool in love ...
DSC00064.jpg

Ain´t we cute?? Isnt it weird btw that I still suck my thumb at 20 years old? I cant stop though it always makes me feel warm en fuzzy :oops:

Oh yeah... this one´s for you Joey Porshe (I know giving him atention is precisely what he wants but I had this picture and I thought it was so appropriate for this stupid troll)
DSC00001.jpg

Just one word for your pictures, Juniper: Beautiful! [even the one for the troll ^^]
How do you think we could all be tired of seeing your pretty face in here? Never! Keep posting your pics, I enjoy looking at them :)
And yes, it's a bit weird that you still suck your thumb, but if it makes you feel good... then just do it! I never sucked my thumb but you know, I have this "thing" since I was little... I remember every time I took naps with my mom or my grandma, I just loved to touch their ears... I never knew why but it made me feel like sucking your thumb makes you feel... and it still does. Maybe it's because they feel so soft... I don't know but I've found myself doing it to my bf too and sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it... it's automatic, haha but I do it to him at any moment, like I love to touch his hair too [and, btw, I almost convinced him to grow his hair back again! <3] and good thing is he likes both things so I can do it all the times I want :)
So... there you see, you're not the only "weirdo" in here :p

Jesse: Ok dude, wtf? Are you kidding me, man? Those pics SLAY mine....easily. Great job on those - I especially dig the first one with the red sky. Bloody good stuff!

Oh.:lol: Well thanks. I should try to get out more and take some nice pictures, but the weather here right now... Sometimes it's snowing, sometimes it's raining. It's usually just them both at the same time.

God I hate this weather.

OKay, as some of you might know I've been to Rome with school little time ago.
Here's a big poser pic (uh-oh, I hope this doesn't make you think of JoeyPorche :ill: )

And one -a bit more humble- in Pompei I guess:

I had a nice time:)

Love the sky pics everyone, and scourge you´re really weird... :p care to explain why you looked like bashed pirate? ( something to do with lots of alcohol I presume?)
Swanny and Unicorn , nice pics!Yes swany is indeed very prrretty! You make a great couple (gna gna gna) and Im wondering whats on all those buttons haha, but Ill see that the 12th of may :D

Edit well what the hack ,I figured you guys were sick of my face by now :p but I´m gonna give it a go anyway..
DSC00005.jpg

Me and my baby, hehe I know he´ll probably read this so, Honey I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!
and yes y´all may vomit a little now .. cant help it, im just a fool in love ...
DSC00064.jpg

Ain´t we cute?? Isnt it weird btw that I still suck my thumb at 20 years old? I cant stop though it always makes me feel warm en fuzzy :oops:

Oh yeah... this one´s for you Joey Porshe (I know giving him atention is precisely what he wants but I had this picture and I thought it was so appropriate for this stupid troll)
DSC00001.jpg

gitchy gitchy girlie ho!
word app! listen biatch, u flip me off?!?
well I got sumthin for ya to sukky on and it ain't yo thumb snowflake! I GOTCHUUU ADDiCTED TO WUT MY DiCK DiD. YA DIGGGGGGG!!!

why ya'll just hatin'?!? I'm here settling sum looove and shiznit for ya'll!
hotti gotti representtt! da porsche was there, ya'll weren't!!!

1111111111111111111111111.jpg

uhh, seems like i predicted this happening. Listen faggot, if you are going to troll, at least do something creative, you suck at humour. You have to be the most irritating and repetitive guy ever.

@JoeyPorsche

How about posting a picture of yourself holding a Katatonia album? That would clear some doubts about you being a fake and/or absolute troll.