post your pic.....

that shirt went by the name "aint worth livin" since it had that typed on the back... people hated the shirt, so we just ran it in a very limited edition.
dont even have one myself.
Going by how people have reacted (including myself) to the awesomeness of that shirt, you guys should really think about reissuing it, i'm sure it would sell well.. then again youre probably not in charge of that kinda stuff hehe

but i would buy like five of them!!!

Going by how people have reacted (including myself) to the awesomeness of that shirt, you guys should really think about reissuing it, i'm sure it would sell well.. then again youre probably not in charge of that kinda stuff hehe

but i would buy like five of them!!!

Exactly. Much money would be made off of the members of this board. :p

f*****ck!!!

I had so much time withou posting a picture so here are some

me at south padre island (texas USA)
IMG_4647.jpg

yoconalas.jpg

enero162007.jpg

with my best frined at the gathering's gig in monterrey mexico last march
IMG_3532.jpg

Abril162007-01.jpg

some times i hate it!!!
IMG_0317.jpg

my friends and i
IMG_4650.jpg

Now, is that $50 US or $50 Canadian?

:lol: Haha, good question. Well, prior to the 9/11 incident the currency exchange was quite noticeable. As of right now, however, the difference makes no difference, really. I'd be paying $55 CAN in this case...

@My Hearse: :D YES! I knew I was right. Take that, MadTinus, hehe. Oh, and perhaps I'd pay $100 as well if it REALLY came down to that, and well...that was a last resort.

And I also agree with Sao...I think the shirt would do well based on forum members (and of course of the fact that yes, indeed, people surely have no idea what the hell they're talking about if they think the shirt isn't great.) Wow, I must say it's cool to see many people interested. I'm counting on everyone to BUY it if this goes through, if only for my sake hahahaha. Uhh, yeah...ahem.

@Blakkheim: What is it exactly that people disliked in the shirt? It has the WINNING formula of an amazing t-shirt. Simplicity (meaning not cluttered with overblown/overdone art) and killer art design. Oh, yeah..."Ain't worth livin'" = classic! Somehow I feel the people not interested are those that are NOT Katatonia fans.

PS: The line "I'll wear black until there's something darker" on that kick-ass Kata shirt I wore to the Dimmu show caught a few people's attention in line. Uhh, let's just say it made quite a few people chuckle...I love this shit!

Hmm...anyone know Mattias' email? Perhaps I can bribe him into handing that shirt over to me? I wonder?

Sweet Christ! Another girl! and as pleasent looking as every girl on this forum. Katatonia: All our women fans are pleasent looking!

I love beer and girl pics LOL!!11

Everyone's posting pictures of themselves? Okay i guess i will too then...*looks around shyly*

Random&

:OMG: Uhhh...can I say wow? Great eyes and...you have nothing to be shy about. And yes, I double-posted, but your pic just like...took me by surprise JUST when I posted.

NEW members by the second, I see. Katatonia is doing good.

Yes! Well I've heard Oculus ex Inferni. A friend of mine is going to send me another track but i think i kind of want to wait til the whole CD comes out to hear the whole thing you know? But I was REALLY impressed with Oculus! The choruses were just AMAAAZING! :headbang:

For the cat lovers, more pics of my cats.

Luna. Sometimes she's very evil...
luna16ub7.jpg

And sometimes she's just so cute...
luna07rd9.jpg

Cleo is always evil. Or maybe not, but she's always full of hatred. Anyway, sometimes she likes to pose too...
cleo03sa1.jpg