post your pic.....

pbman.jpg

This is perhaps the best photo of me ever?

that's not shit smeared on you. is it?

Yeah, some people are really out to bash this guy for some reason. Yes, those shots are kinda amusing and somewhat funny, but hey...why is he the only one here getting bashed? They're party shots that are no different really than some of the other ones others posted up hehe.

But hey dude, just one word of advice...:lol: you don't look like you're having a good time in any of these shots. Try to smile a little bit...geez.

well well well, it ain't no secret many guyz in here question their own sexuality by the commentz. i'm a tHrEaT so back OFF.

i also noticed some SeXy biatches in here (juniper is lookin' fuckin' sexy).. and by the number of pm's i gots, its clear most girlz think i'm dope.. not to mention how many gurlz i get, check the pix fools..

even' tho we stand alone, we stand together..
ladiez and gentlemen, prepare for landin'..

2u9390w.jpg

Since i never really cared about being politically correct, or banned for that matter, here is something for you: you fail hard, you cock smoking faggot.

i don't know about you guys but i didin't care about little shit until he called the girlz on this forum bitches...that i will not stay idle to.

I think someone should should tear his asshole stick like 9 huge dildos into his asshole and then empty 2 bottles of french vodka(I won't mention which brand) into his ass...

OMFG
ilan!!
tell me those guys in the pictures don't look like ARSIM!
LMFAO
it has reached america

the world is doomed :(

ערס לגמרי
למה תמיד מקפחים את השחורים?:lol:

he's totally living a lie...drinking premium vodka straight from the bottle is reserved to Russians and James Hetfield(before rehab...when he was good) and this guy is neither

Kev, you should take this guy to france and steal his kidney:lol: