post your pic.....

ahh forget it im to computer illiterate to even post a photo

Fuck! I often think I'm the only not married man on Earth... Now him, he's got married and I'm still not. O-o-o, missery... I thought he will be the one not married... Damn you!
And, seriously, congratulations man, you are the weirdest person on this forum, or you just want everyone to think like that, I don't care. Really happy for you... Joy and happines to your and your wife!
Poor Jonas... I think he has to live on with this... It's a decision for tonight... :) :)

Fahrenheit said:
Fuck! I often think I'm the only not married man on Earth... Now him, he's got married and I'm still not. O-o-o, missery... I thought he will be the one not married... Damn you!
And, seriously, congratulations man, you are the weirdest person on this forum, or you just want everyone to think like that, I don't care. Really happy for you... Joy and happines to your and your wife!
Poor Jonas... I think he has to live on with this... It's a decision for tonight... :) :)

You should try a mail order bride lol if your that desperate... If not wait for that one person who means the world to you.

Fahrenheit said:

You should try a mail order bride lol if your that desperate... If not wait for that one person who means the world to you.

Actually I'm going to get married this August... Can't wait. And you are right this person means a whole world to me and even more.

:headbang: Dude, not only is it cool of you that you're not wearing the generic wedding attire, but woah guys - you couldn't possibly have chosen a more breathtaking environemnt for your wedding. Geez, that must have been quite the moment for both of you. I can just hear the soothing sound of the ocean waves crashing now....it IS an ocean, right?

Cheers! :kickass: