post your pic.....

MadTinus said:
I agree!

carnivorous_tinus.jpg

;)
Really cute;)

Ehh... I'll see if I can find some hardcore action pics, on and off stage :p

Right, this is really heavy action, racing is not to be underestimated. Me and Gert:

1.jpg

Barbecueing!!! Hard at work.

100_1362.jpg

Dad and me at our second gig (fuck I look depressed)

100_2436.jpg

ALLRIGHT REALLY EVIL HEAVY ACTION BITCH

EVIL%20HAR%20HAR%20HAR.jpg

Me and my drummer Robin

Gorik%20en%20Robin4.JPG

Kind of promotional pic for our first gig (please note that I'm in 2 bands: one Katatonia rip off and the other is a rock cover band with my dad)
So this is dad and me, and Walter who plays Neil Young covers (we were support act)

danny%20gorik%20walter.jpg

Another one:

walter%20danny%20gorik.jpg

And finally me and dad on stage preparing to start. I never have any pics where we're playing cos the person who made these photos filmed our shows.

g%20en%20d.jpg

Yeah it's really cool.
I've done 3 gigs with him, just 2 guitars and vocals. We got really good responses and a drummer and bass player offered to join us, so now we're a full band, we're making our debut next week, I'm looking forward to it.

Cerulean said:
What do you mean live in action?

Cerulean... your LIVE ACTION pics are very sexy! Perhaps one day our bands can do a show together? Here are some pics of Lord Darksoul and his sexy band I, Vampire live in Transilvania for all of you to enjoy! I am close friends with John Wesley (touring guitarist of Porcupine Tree), so next time Steven Wilson is in town, he'll probably want to produce our next tracks for us... we sees us for the true musical visionaries that we are! We have been pushing the boundaries of both music and SEXY since 2004! HAIL DARKNESS.

ivampire.jpg

ivampire2.jpg

ivampire3.jpg

ivampire4.jpg

Check out our unholy tunes if you care to get down with darkness! I think you all will really love us!!

http://www.myspace.com/ivampire