post your pic.....

Lord_Darksoul said:
Nothing seems wrong with it to me!

Perhaps it's because in the past I've been known to turn many a-straight man gay, causing them to abandon the boredom of conventional hetero livestyles!

Once I see them showing interest in my dude ding-dong skills, I lure them over to my crib... then I play Katatonia to seduce them. Usually I'll play "Discoraged Ones," and while they're sitting there weeping, I'll make my move. They want to be comforted, so I'll gently start rubbing their thighs, telling them to not be so glum. Then when he smiles back, I like to kiss the man on his neck... knowing that he's now "tingling all over," I go for the kill! It is my failsafe method to fully getting dudes out of the closet.

Unfortunately, after our first encounter, I'll usually dump the man.... I tell them that I only love Jonas and that I could never give my heart to another... I am a very sensitive man myself and I know how hard it can be to be strung along by a man as sexy as myself! At first, most take it difficultly... but I tell them that we can still have lots of cyber sex, so they usually do not have too hard of a time accepting it.

I'm going to start telling all of my sexy "friends" to start posting here!
You should write a book about your life and your sexy misadventures.

Scourge of Malice said:
I look kinda creepy in this picture

727236181_l.jpg
Post the After pic:headbang:

AngelinaBlakkheim said:

Yes, and I hope it doesn't gets published in a Katatoniaforum-thread, so that only people who like to read it will read it. :ill:

Hey Angelina, I'd love to see more pics of you instead.
:err:

Unicorn said:
Yes, and I hope it doesn't gets published in a Katatoniaforum-thread, so that only people who like to read it will read it. :ill:

Am I not the only one who's a little sick of this self obsessed freak... :bah: :yuk: :zzz:

AngelinaBlakkheim said:

Oh, I fully intend on doing this! Much of the book will revolve around how I enjoy looking at pictures of myself that I post on the internet... I was going to get commentary from dudes from around the globe, mentioning how I am their Sexy Funeral Idol. Perhaps if you dress up like a dude and change your name to Pedro or Alejandro, you can have the honor and privellage of talking about how sexy I am in my book? You'll have to pretend you're a Mexican, too... because everyone knows that Mexicans are the hottest latinos.

hahha..ye ppl are funny
and sorry but i AM Mexican... and to be honest the hottest latino guys are... Colombian and Chilean... and sometimes Argentinian but they are kinda cocky

Haha no! Argentinian guys are not hot... well, maybe some are but a very few.
I think European guys are hot... Germany, Holland for example, have some cute guys. Then Americans too. There are some serious hot Americans as well.

Deberían probar el dulce de leche ;)