post your pic.....

Lord_Darksoul said:
Aww.. what do you mean friend? You should come crash at my castle sometime... I will always have a spare coffin available for you (but feel free to share mine if you'd like)!!!

Share?

Only if I get to invite Jonas to the sleepover too! :oops:

Oh, and I put two + boobies together and figured out the 'only town in Transilvania that has a humid subtropical climate'. Methinks I'd be right at home... except for the old peoples.

Cerulean said:
Carebears are fucking cool.

Correction. Carebears are fucking METAL! \m/:heh:

Oh, and hullo Mr. Food

Long time no see. o/

You need to learn me how to splice the end of Nowhere-Catastrophe into Xmas. :)

jew3.jpg

This is from the last funeral party that I hosted at my castle! Next time I'm throwing one, I will be sure to invite everyone from this internet forum for some friendship and fun!!!

Hobo said:
you seem to have a liking for mc hammer pants.
aaahammer_7194.gif

Yes! I very much do, sir!

I'm just doing my part to make the world a better place... imagine how much fun the universe would be if everyone wore Hammer pants, danced, and had sexy misadventures each and every day! I'm just trying to be positive role model for everyone out there on the internet!

Lord_Darksoul said:
Yes! I very much do, sir!

I'm just doing my part to make the world a better place... imagine how much fun the universe would be if everyone wore Hammer pants, danced, and had sexy misadventures each and every day! I'm just trying to be positive role model for everyone out there on the internet!

I was unsure about you at first......but Dude....hammerpants....and sexy misadventures.......it just brightens up my day to hear someone say that...:)

Deliverance6 said:
I was unsure about you at first......but Dude....hammerpants....and sexy misadventures.......it just brightens up my day to hear someone say that...:)

Hello Reece!!!

That is awesome that you "get" my sexy SVPERSTAR ways. I wish the rest of the Katatonia forum could be as accepting of someone who is very sexy, but for some reason it seems hard and that hurts my e-feelings :cry:

Anyway, I've always lurked on this forum about two times a week, and have thought that you seemed to be the type who would be a swell internet friend!! This is a very magikal day!!

Lord_Darksoul said:
Hello Reece!!!

That is awesome that you "get" my sexy SVPERSTAR ways. I wish the rest of the Katatonia forum could be as accepting of someone who is very sexy, but for some reason it seems hard and that hurts my e-feelings :cry:

Anyway, I've always lurked on this forum about two times a week, and have thought that you seemed to be the type who would be a swell internet friend!! This is a very magikal day!!

LDS......
Im openminded and you seem like a super "sexy" nice guy who really likes Katatonia......your sexy-ual preferance is completely up to you and doesnt bother me at all.....its the passion for the music that counts......besides.......it would probably be a blast to hang out with you....you look fun at least.....I could imagine the constant hilarity of it......your unabashed openness is the key my friend...

Reece

Yes that's true lord darksoul is the most interesting guy I've ever known...I mean,he has a girlfriend hot as hell but he still loves Jonas,he's into Katatonia and metal stuff and he wears mc hammer pants...Always cheerful and positive..He talks about his love 24/7...He's a weirdo...But sure it must be fun to hang out with him:)At first I thought that he must be banned again but now I get used to this freak man actually...welcum to the board man:)