post your pic.....

reecekata4zd.gif

Yeah, Reece really is definately one of the coolest people (well, that's how I think of him judging through his posts) in here...
always defending the people who really need it, and criticising the stupid fucks...
for example, you remember the thread about the joy of griefs loss right?
after some time a fucked-up person came in telling us to commit suicide....
I just joined this forum at that time, and one of the first posts I read by Reece was the one where he told that guy to fuck off and stuff (a bit more nuanced:))
so, that was a damn good first impression...
haha, well, so much for Reece:saint:

Cerulean, I've just heard the cover... awesome! I love Pink Floyd and that song is beautiful. You and your dad are doing a very nice job together. Is your dad singing? Whoever it is, has a lovely voice. To me it all sounds really good. Congrats, keep it going, and post more songs :)

Btw, I like the new pic in your avatar.

Thanks about the cover comments. It's my dad singing and playing acoustic guitar, I play lead guitar. It's not as perfect as it should've been but oh well. It was recorded during a quick rehearsal so it was 'hit or miss'... And that makes me nervous :) I also have a cover of Wish You Were Here. And we're preparing to play Comfortably Numb too, that's gonna be a blast!

And also thanks for the pic comment

hey guys,
im not much of a poster on the katatonia forums (i love them of course though) but i post often on opeth. thought id show some of you what i really look like.

andrew2gray.jpg

thats my girls cheek there... i was gonna post her but i think ill keep her to myself:lol:

I got married yesterday! YAYAYA.... I wish all of you could have been there to enjoy the magic day and mope around and cut yourselves to Katatonia while I danced so sexily.... Jonas... you had your chance and blew it, I hope you can live with knowing that the best thing you never had slipped right throught your hands!

wedding-carlyandcory.jpg

61480501.jpg

I vowed to keep her as a member of my Myspace Top 8 friends!!!

wed4.jpg

I got married in my Transilvanian Hunger shirt!!!

IMG_8842.JPG