post your pic.....

Dusk over Wacken 2007, this pic turned out awesome i.m.o. :) Check out my other Wacken pics on my MySpace (some of you already did, I know ;))

l_0d5f0fd36f0e4c741c38b9681c2f045f.jpg

Okay, here are a small portion of the Wacken pictures that were taken with myself and my boyfriend.

adam8.jpg

"He's more machine now than man..."

chocoandpiss.jpg

Choco & Piss presents you with "Shit Eating"!

grounds4.jpg

People wandering along the grounds..

pileofshitovdoom.jpg

The pile ov shit ov doom.

mikedead.jpg

Something crawling out of the Temple of Ass.

immortal2.jpg

The closest we got to Immortal.

cleanup3.jpg

Wacken Christmas tree.

campsite72.jpg

Round the campsite.

beerandpudding2.jpg

Beer and pudding... the meaning to life.

adamme.jpg

A grim man with a not so grim lady.

adambraids5.jpg

I'm a totally grim hairbraider!

tits4.jpg

Breasts for Satan.

And, how is Redneck Riviera?

Warning: It's hard to seduce him if you don't have massive tits.

And, how is Redneck Riviera?

Warning: It's hard to seduce him if you don't have massive tits.

The Redneck Riviera is awesome! I got stung by something horrible out in the Gulf today... both my arms and my legs started swelling up and burning and stuff. Luckily, I just sat back on the beach and consumed krvnk juice until the pain and swelling went down. Now it's just kind of splotchy but all is seemingly back to normal.

I do kind of have boobs, actually. I used to weigh about 230 lbs, then I went to about 150 over the course of 6 months about 6 years ago, and now have leveled off somewhere in between... but I'm still pretty fat in places, most notably my breasts/love handles (it's rather unsightly). I never thought these were positive physical attributes, but I guess the last laugh is mine for your boyfriend shall soon be licking whipped cream off of my hairy and flabby nibbles!