post your pic.....

Please please dont say that, watch this movie...
I got extremely scared, I mean I knew this already , my parents are really critical thinkers and Iv never believed a word governements say, but to see it all summed up like this with evidence and real statements of those people in power, it got me scared...scared so very much. I dont want to live in the world they have invisioned for us and I dont even want any other human being have to undergo imprisonement of the whole world like this. Imagine if there would be nowhere to hide from a corrupt and evil worldorder.
Please dont say we cant do anything about this, I will not believe that.
Just as those power hungry man are trying to change the world into something
they would like it to be SO CAN WE
If we are willing to give up our comfy homes and luxury and fight for this earth and her children WE CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD
And no, this is not me just blurting out clichés I fucking mean this. Iv felt this all my life... There is work to be done... or we will end up as human cattle, stripped of all rights but chipped so we cant get out...

I know the majority of people will laugh this off,(laugh at me for saying this stuff) and think it can never be thát bad. The majority of people aren´t even willing to believe this. And thats exactly what these guys are depending on...

Pffff I have been thinking about the world, human beings ,nature, meaning of life etc etc ever since I can remember and I know I feel that it is our duty as thinking and selfreflecting beings to take care of this world and its inhabitants. Yes call me a goddamn hippy or even crazy... I believe in LOVE and goodness and standing for justice and truth, treating your fellow human as you would like to be treated and bring on more of those clichés if you want I stand behind them 100 %
Even if it would be so that the human being is essentially " bad" which a lot of people say when they try to tell me " nothing will ever change its just the way we are" even then I still believe there should be people fighting for the good side and not that we should sit still and let evil people conquer this world.

I want to start a fucking revolution... no Im not joking.. Got that CIA??!!!!

What kind of camera do you have Mad Tinus? Those are some great macro shots.
Thanks!

I just used a pretty simple Nikon 5900..

001_Coolpix_5900_nikon.jpg

002_Coolpix_5900_nikon.jpg

Please please dont say that, watch this movie...
I got extremely scared, I mean I knew this already , my parents are really critical thinkers and Iv never believed a word governements say, but to see it all summed up like this with evidence and real statements of those people in power, it got me scared...scared so very much. I dont want to live in the world they have invisioned for us and I dont even want any other human being have to undergo imprisonement of the whole world like this. Imagine if there would be nowhere to hide from a corrupt and evil worldorder.
Please dont say we cant do anything about this, I will not believe that.
Just as those power hungry man are trying to change the world into something
they would like it to be SO CAN WE
If we are willing to give up our comfy homes and luxury and fight for this earth and her children WE CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD
And no, this is not me just blurting out clichés I fucking mean this. Iv felt this all my life... There is work to be done... or we will end up as human cattle, stripped of all rights but chipped so we cant get out...

I know the majority of people will laugh this off,(laugh at me for saying this stuff) and think it can never be thát bad. The majority of people aren´t even willing to believe this. And thats exactly what these guys are depending on...

Pffff I have been thinking about the world, human beings ,nature, meaning of life etc etc ever since I can remember and I know I feel that it is our duty as thinking and selfreflecting beings to take care of this world and its inhabitants. Yes call me a goddamn hippy or even crazy... I believe in LOVE and goodness and standing for justice and truth, treating your fellow human as you would like to be treated and bring on more of those clichés if you want I stand behind them 100 %
Even if it would be so that the human being is essentially " bad" which a lot of people say when they try to tell me " nothing will ever change its just the way we are" even then I still believe there should be people fighting for the good side and not that we should sit still and let evil people conquer this world.

I want to start a fucking revolution... no Im not joking.. Got that CIA??!!!!

You've got my thoughts behind you.
I haven't watched the movie yet and I will not give a full reply till I have watched it. Otherwise I might be rambling a bit out of context.

If you directed your first words at me; It's hard to put nuances in words on te internet. What I was trying to say in my reply to Kevin, was "Since when did have a future?".
Our parents dealt with a lot of actually not so different problems as we're facing today, and sence when did the world turn it's back on us? It's not as cold and dark as many would have thought it would be. That's all a matter of perception though.
We see a lot of things going down the drain it seems: Enviroment, nature, political systems, or anything that comes to mind. But I don't think it's leading to the end of timeline... It's leading to the end and thuss the beginning of a cycle, like it always has.
Our children will inhabit a world, equal to this world we live in today.
That world offers them the same chances and choices as we have been offered today.

These kind of movies are really interesting and everyone should watch them. I still haven't watched it all, just the beginning and am already impressed but not so much because all that shit you see there is something that's unfortunately very common nowadays and turning more common every day. I'm definitely going to watch it entirely later tonight. I've already watched some others like this one. There's a trilogy of movies like this, one called Powaqattsi or something like that and another one called Baraka, some of you may know them. If you liked Zeitgeist I highly recommend looking for those ones I mentioned. They have some great photography. Worth watching.

Wow...I am just floored by that video. I knew some things from previous knowledge and other videos, but this one packed a good chunk. It's sad envisioning all this and what has happened to this world. And what gives any man the right to do any of this is unthinkable and makes me sick to my stomach. Since I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, I'm sure the last part will have a lot of people fighting against it...I hope at least.