post your pic.....

Everybody has their preference. :p

A good ass is essential, I'd say. If you have great tits and a bad ass, it's just plain old bad.

Note: I'm not a lesbian, I'm just breastsexual. I think we can all agree that the female body is gorgeous.

When I went to take the laundry inside, there was a dragon fly sitting on my trousers :) So I took some close-ups. Sorry for the big size, but the more the detail the better in this case!

libelle001.jpg

libelle003.jpg

libelle016.jpg

A few weeks I was playing around with the close-up option as well.

Little spider on my window:
cursus028.jpg

cursus033.jpg

Plants:
cursus038.jpg

cursus043.jpg

Candle:
cursus044.jpg

haha way to put it my lord..

that's me in some forest party which was later on closed down by some pink fat bastards.. :\

(on the way there)
img7251ri8.png

(there..)
img7257ef8.png

and that's a picture a friend of mine took lightin' up some fire works we had
looks photoshopped!

img7275copypc7.png

Everybody has their preference. :p

A good ass is essential, I'd say. If you have great tits and a bad ass, it's just plain old bad.

Note: I'm not a lesbian, I'm just breastsexual. I think we can all agree that the female body is gorgeous.

Yep , agreed.And I think your boobs are very pretty! Now how about your ass? :p

Nice pics Tinus! Awesome to see those wings up close! Spider creeped my out though..brrrr

Verwuestung when you ever stop by in holland Ill roll you a major spliff!Just because..

Juniper -- My ass is fabulous. :p You haven't posted pics in ages. You should post some; you're gorgeous.

Tinus, I looooooooove the pics.

Im only at 7 minutes or so but it sounds good already.. havnt got the time to watch it all now but I definatly will. Thanks for the tip. Im always looking for that kind of stuff, things that open you mind and make you stop and think.. well I´m over analyzing all the time anyway.. This kind of documentaries is what I would love to make myself. In a far far future... when I have studied all there is to know :p

Goddamn... This movie has got me tied to my chair.. I HAVE to go to an apointment now, only have 25 minutes left of the movie. GODDAMN
I knew that there was some sort of structure that allowed rich people getting richer over our backs and now I know HOW they do it. GODDAMN
When will people open their eyes and crawl out of their consumerholes and start fukcing thinking so we can change this society ... This movie will sadly only reach the people who WANT to think .. the mass just wants to be left alone..
They dont want to know whats behind the lies..
GODDAMN!