post your pic.....

This is me about a year ago wearing my superhero suit!

15023_1207345326.jpg

I found another pic! This is before I became trve and kvlt:

Untitled-1.jpg

You would need one seriously long right arm to be able to have taken that pic yourself ;)

Anyway, cool shot, I'm seeing PT again in 2 weeks :)
Please headbang to Open Car and cue in Gav and Wes during What happens now for me. Also if you get a chance to chat to Steve could you ask him when he plans to return to Australia? Have fun.

I saw PT in stockholm, damn that was a good show. I cant wait untill they return.
They are fucking gold live. They played 3 shows in Australia. I had tickets to the first 2. At about 2am after the second show I rang my boss and asked if i could start work late on Monday so i could go the the third show. He said yes. So I booked a ticket and flights on the credit card of a fan I met at the first show. Totally mad I know but they are that good live.

I can't remember if I posted this before.
Photo of my tickets, setlist, guitar picks and tour poster from the shows.

Last night, don't remember this but the pic looks cool! Damn you High Life!

2n84k4.jpg
Wow. Thats perfectly aligned. Which is even more amassing considering you were drunk.

They are fucking gold live. They played 3 shows in Australia. I had tickets to the first 2. At about 2am after the second show I rang my boss and asked if i could start work late on Monday so i could go the the third show. He said yes. So I booked a ticket and flights on the credit card of a fan I met at the first show. Totally mad I know but they are that good live.

Haha right on!! :headbang: