post your pic.....

Please headbang to Open Car and cue in Gav and Wes during What happens now for me. Also if you get a chance to chat to Steve could you ask him when he plans to return to Australia? Have fun.
Well, they play at a festival, so I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to talk to him, but when I do, I'll ask ;)

And headbanging shall not only occur during Open Car! :headbang:

I headbanged as soon as it was a heavy part, the rest of the crowd was very stiff :/
Haha, yeah, you can say that again, here too, I was like a rabit on coke among statues.
PT are hard to headbang to tbh
Why, you can headbang to anything with a rhythm. Or do you mean that during some of the rhythmically more complex stuff it gets problematic?

DSC01267.JPG

hahar

Haha, yeah, you can say that again, here too, I was like a rabit on coke among statues.

Hehe

I want to see Opeth, Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, Agalloch, Draconian (without the girl), Daylight Dies, Novembers Doom, Dream Theater and Bloodbath at a special festival in my backyard... That would be so super awsome...

Haha, yeah, you can say that again, here too, I was like a rabit on coke among statues.Why, you can headbang to anything with a rhythm. Or do you mean that during some of the rhythmically more complex stuff it gets problematic?

I mostly find myself bobbing my head to their music rather than headbanging since there's many soft parts and such. The heavy riff in Open Car works well for real banging though :)

That's how my hair used to turn out every time I tried to dye it red. It still looks good, though!

Thanks! I was kinda annoyed about it but this will probably be way brighter in the sun. I had mine bright red for years and wanted a change. Do you have dark hair naturally? Mine is blonde under all that shit so usually it comes out very vibrant. Guess I was just shocked by the darkness.

Yeah. Mine varies depending on the time of the year and whatever other variables, but it's generally a medium to dark brown. That is pretty dark if you're blond, though.