post your pic.....

JakeUnalteredsmall.jpg

it's a question 'cuz you can't understand if i'm a girl in this pic or 'cuz you have thought that i was a man? :D
indeed i'm a girl!:kickass:

People thought that when I didn't post anything. They thought it when I posted me and my girlfriends joined hands.

People often get genderconfused on the internet. ;)

And shit, when you look a bit girly.. they are lotsa people (read: girls) who find that attractive.. be glad man!

The autumn pics were awesome. The leaves are turning here and it smells like autumn. I don't know if anybody else can feel/smell that distinct autumn smell where they are... but it's absolutely heavenly.

The autumn is awesome.(My favorite season I think) I can smell it in the air, its actually the smell of rotting leaves, but its distinct.

Heres another of a maple tree. Taken over a week ago.
DSC00255.JPG

People thought that when I didn't post anything. They thought it when I posted me and my girlfriends joined hands.

People often get genderconfused on the internet. ;)

And shit, when you look a bit girly.. they are lotsa people (read: girls) who find that attractive.. be glad man!

i think that sometime is funny this kind of confusion :D
i had thought that all know that i was a girl i think that a man will never post on his web signature a lastfm gadget with some soap bubbles :p
sometimes it happens to me too, there are some names like andrea that you are not able to undestand if you're talking with a girl or with a woman 'cuz in italy andrea it's male name but in the rest part of the world seem to be a famle name @_@

i think that sometime is funny this kind of confusion :D
i had thought that all know that i was a girl i think that a man will never post on his web signature a lastfm gadget with some soap bubbles :p
sometimes it happens to me too, there are some names like andrea that you are not able to undestand if you're talking with a girl or with a woman 'cuz in italy andrea it's male name but in the rest part of the world seem to be a famle name @_@

I read your name Luce as "Lucy" like in English and assumed you are a girl :D