post your pic.....

I live in a basement now, and it's between 9 and 13 celsius here if I don't have the oven on :eek: wonder how the winter will be :S wish I lived in a warmer country so that I didn't had to pay a hell lot of money to stay warm.

nice pic btw, I love autumn colors!

hoho, and my english is still baaad ;p wehIii

It's getting hotter here everyday :(

It starts to get hotter, then, like today it suddenly gets cold and rains on you.

Here are a few pics I've wanted to share for a while.

my cat:
100_2263sml.jpg

These 2 taken outside Zen Studios in sydney.

SteelShell1sml.jpg

Picture63425774sml.jpg

sorry if they're too big.

I live in a basement now, and it's between 9 and 13 celsius here if I don't have the oven on :eek: wonder how the winter will be :S wish I lived in a warmer country so that I didn't had to pay a hell lot of money to stay warm.

I always thought it was cute my ex (norwegian) called the heater an oven :D
We just spend our money on trying to keep cool instead.

You should move to the Dirty South of the USA. Kev and I will take you out to krvnkest clubs and you will have the hottest nights ever!

I am planning on it actually! Should be amazing! Pity about the heat...I have suffered through a few summers in SA (I have family up there) and they were pretty intense, to say the least!

Let me know if you are going, would be cool to meet you!

I've already booked my flights/hotel/tickets, bringing my boyfriend and his friend. :cool: I'm from Adelaide so I know what it can be like.. better get ready for my non stop nose bleed :cry: but it will be nice to hear my own accent again.

There is an Adelaide accent?

The amount of times people have asked me if I were English is amazing. I never really noticed it til I was living here and people asked me that a lot. My friend from Adelaide visited, and my friends here were shocked"OH MY GOD she talks like YOU". They thought I was putting on a fake accent or something.

:zombie: