post your pic.....

xychmic very nice, I like! Welcome to the Kata forums, don't think I've seen you around here before. You look like a true black metal rebel.

And sleepwalker, I don't think you can bullshit your way out of the ownage you have received here... Not trying to be a dick, but it was an obvious fail. Everyone is cool here, you don't have to lie to kick it.

Thanks! BM is usually my fav music :)

Some recent Darkphotos:

101_0009-2.jpg

Hanging out in Central Park.

101_0015.jpg

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Some pictures from our mini vacation in Maine:

101_0034.jpg

101_0032.jpg

We stayed right on the water, and the people from whom we rented the house are lobster fishermen. They left a tote full of lobstah sitting off the dock at the end of the property, to which we had unlimited access to deliciousness! I ate 666 lobster in 4 days.

101_0028.jpg

101_0045.jpg

I DANCED back at a DA CLUB in Portland!

Hanging out at our friends' wedding:
CassiAdamWedding003.jpg

CassiAdamWedding011.jpg

HAILZ.

I hope that Lion in a Cage will ride his scooter into my dreams 2nite.:oops:

What I love the most about zombie women is the warning stench emitted from their festering vaginas!

I can smell them coming to eat my brain from a mile away, so I fluff myself and lube up... and when they bust down the door, I'm waiting around the corner and necro-rape them in the ass! :headbang::headbang:

:lol::kickass:

What I love the most about zombie women is the warning stench emitted from their festering vaginas!

I can smell them coming to eat my brain from a mile away, so I fluff myself and lube up... and when they bust down the door, I'm waiting around the corner and necro-rape them in the ass! :headbang::headbang:

If there weren't so many people here already sucking your cock I'd say that I think I love you :oops:
in a non-gay way of course

LORD DARKSOUL, your shirts are so badass!! AND WTF!?!?! MY BLOODY VALENTINE!?!?!? DID THEY PLAY!?!?

Yeah mans? They just finished a 7 date North American tour! It was probably the LOUDEST thing EVER... every bone in my body was vibrating throughout the whole set. I was krvnk and danced like a maniac in the front row the whole time, and made several friends from around the globe who had travelled equally as far to be in New York that night for this most special event!!

Here is a clip:

They've still got the shoegayzer magik!!!

Here is some of the "Holocaust" (skip to a few minutes in).... I think you can get at least somewhat of an understanding of how loud/krvnk the show was! BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charon8, nice photos, you can make them even better next time by turning your flash off and finding something to put your camera on to take the photos, like a wall or a chair or something.

Yah I know Eve... Didn't have a chance to plan it out. Grabbed my camera just to take a few shots knowing they were gonna come out crappy.

Nice design btw :)