post your pic.....

Well...I've been a little embarrased about this situation, because actually I took this pic from her myspace, Where it claims to be her...my mistakes:

1. Taking pics without asking first

2. Trusting about something that wasnt true

3. Arguing and Trying to justify in front of all you

Am I a liar? Yes I am...for the fact of not seeing the truth, and trying to believe a fucking lie, and for the fact of blinding myself without consulting at the first sign of doubt.....Thanks for your time....and expecting not being such an asshole for all of you. :erk:

jau.jpg

irykskya.jpg

megjamihi.jpg

Pose, pose, and last one, a bit drunk. yay :)

Well...I've been a little embarrased about this situation, because actually I took this pic from her myspace, Where it claims to be her...my mistakes:

1. Taking pics without asking first

2. Trusting about something that wasnt true

3. Arguing and Trying to justify in front of all you

Am I a liar? Yes I am...for the fact of not seeing the truth, and trying to believe a fucking lie, and for the fact of blinding myself without consulting at the first sign of doubt.....Thanks for your time....and expecting not being such an asshole for all of you. :erk:

That makes sense, kinda... :oops: for you. Have you met your girlfriend before? That bit is odd, cause you'd think you could see the face and recognise it isn't her or something.

Well...actually I feel like an asshole....for being that innocent in a band's forum...and being owned by everyone...that was a shame....:erk:...Well and yeah....I've seen her before, but actually I was so stupid I could see her face in that pic..Till you told that it was another girl...and all the owning thing...but now...I dont know if I can trust her....If she lied me with that?....Is she going to do it with another thing?:ill:

xychmic very nice, I like! Welcome to the Kata forums, don't think I've seen you around here before. You look like a true black metal rebel.

And sleepwalker, I don't think you can bullshit your way out of the ownage you have received here... Not trying to be a dick, but it was an obvious fail. Everyone is cool here, you don't have to lie to kick it.

Woops I meant the guitar model. I didn't even realize it was someone I should recognize.

Sorry.:oops:

But cool information!

Well, the guitar on the picture above is a Mayones Setius 7 string. Gildenlow plays Regius models. He actually has his own signature series. They are quite similar to the model Blakkheim plays. The Setius is my second Mayones. My first is also a Regius. A 6 string... :)

893658021_l.jpg

@MadTinus:
Hey Martijn... dacht je al te herkennen... :)