post your pic.....

10ql4jc.jpg

I'm really into this Doomy landscape picture taking.

Tuesday. By the way, that's not photoshoped or anything. It could look cooler, you know, but that little thing is called REALITY.

lol
Sorry..the "next page" thing made me laugh..just shows how utterly little maintained this forum is..which is kinda cute all in all.

Ok, just to throw in a picture. Niurus, I like your picture...it has a good feel to it.
This picture isn't doom, nor is it with a good camera...it's just a picture I like and for some reason am proud of. (because I ran like a dog to take it in time before the sun went down)

n678605796_111323_707.jpg

Amazing picture.
I've driven around before trying to catch sun. You never realise how fast it falls until you try to take a picture of it.

lol
Sorry..the "next page" thing made me laugh..just shows how utterly little maintained this forum is..which is kinda cute all in all.

Ok, just to throw in a picture. Niurus, I like your picture...it has a good feel to it.
This picture isn't doom, nor is it with a good camera...it's just a picture I like and for some reason am proud of. (because I ran like a dog to take it in time before the sun went down)

n678605796_111323_707.jpg

Somehow reminds me of Bathory, Twilight of the Gods.. nice photo :)

n1192007016_30334898_6972.jpg

I took this one the other night as we drifted away from the shore in the boat.

^ I wish I could see that outside my window..

Instead I see something like this:
0,,6476343,00.jpg

I did not take that photo it is from the news but my city seems to have smoke haze from the surrounding places that are on fire.
Guess the other Aussie's posting on here see the same.

Canberra was so fucking hot on Saturday.. seriously hot!
I was driving to Belconnen from Weston when the sun was setting, and it looked amazing, but I was on the freeway and couldn't stop to take a pic :(. i do have these however:

Futility:
Picture634260423-2.jpg

Ironwood:
Picture634260453-2.jpg

Picture634260468-2.jpg

Drummer playing guitar :p
Picture634260491-2.jpg

and some awesome sky
Picture634260377-2.jpg

Picture634260376-2.jpg

It's quite amazing how generous people have been.. Red Cross alone raised $30 million in 2 days from donations.

that is good indeed, but unfortunately money doesnt quite make up for a burnt down house... it helps, but you cant buy new photoalbums/inherited/meaningfull stuff..

Also, i imagine Australia is quite a well insured country..