post your pic.....

Me and my housemates kitten..

784544073a10068599815l.jpg

Very cute!

that is good indeed, but unfortunately money doesnt quite make up for a burnt down house... it helps, but you cant buy new photoalbums/inherited/meaningfull stuff..

Also, i imagine Australia is quite a well insured country..

Well you'd be surprised.. when half my city burnt down the insurance companies made people wait a LONG time before they paid them anything. :(

looks like a nice place :kickass:

It's a very quiet and peaceful place, after a hard work day in the infamous city, returning here is like a gift. I've lived here since child and, for now, I have no plans of leaving.

The houses look a bit Chernobyl'ish though

Sadly, life in small places like this is coming to an end due to massive migration to the big city. Empty houses are everywhere, only used in weekends or vacations. The collapsed building was the village's school, and the structure at its side is an old abandoned stable, which is going to colapse if anybody doesn't do something soon, but their owners don't live here, so the collapse is inevitable, I fear.

Here, another picture:
DSCN00532007-07-28.jpg

Wow..lots of good pictures here..that's the good thing about amateurs...it doesn't have to be perfect, just something we like. Love the kitten picture..and lots of other pictures here. The drifting away in a boat picture is just great. Love when you see the light divide and do crazy things..
And yes, the sun goes insanely fast down when you don't want it to..heh true!

It's a very quiet and peaceful place, after a hard work day in the infamous city, returning here is like a gift. I've lived here since child and, for now, I have no plans of leaving.

Sadly, life in small places like this is coming to an end due to massive migration to the big city. Empty houses are everywhere, only used in weekends or vacations. The collapsed building was the village's school, and the structure at its side is an old abandoned stable, which is going to colapse if anybody doesn't do something soon, but their owners don't live here, so the collapse is inevitable, I fear.

that is truely a tragedy :(, i would love to live there, it looks like possibly the greatest place ive ever seen. also, weird, i played bass for a while too. ok its not that weird nvm

that's a real cool pic, and a real cool cat haha

OMG that is beautiful.

House mates pets for the win! Below is my house mates pet snake in my hand. Took the photo with my phone so it's not the best. Most metal pet ever.

Ianssnake.jpg

Awful..

I wonder when the first arsonist will get lynched.
I think bushfire arsonists get a minimum of 15 years in goal here. But they never catch them.

All the stuff thats burning is is not far from Melbourne but I have not seen any sign of smoke here since that 46 degree day.

In other news, I have the internet at home!!!!!

Cool pets here ! The kitten is sooooooooooooooooo cute !

54f3v9.jpg

a painting of you know what ! (I've just discovered that there's something really wrong on the right pale part :/