post your pic.....

Pardon a stupid non photo interresed swede, but what is this HDR youre speaking of?

HDR is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDR is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows.

Nothing to do this evening... I've just found an old picture of me, I can't recognize myself...!
2we9btv.jpg

Me and my girlfriend were in Bruges (Belgium) this past weekend:

l_c13966558a244f379158a4c8c8bc7e6d.jpg

Hot damn! I've must have missed everybody's life affirming updates recently. Patty and her little bundle of joy, Martijn and his new found love,...

After having had my myspace account hacked in recent months, I decided to take some precautions and as a result I created a password I simply cannot remember :(

I also cannot remember the password for my old (prehistoric) email address to retrieve the myspace password, rendering the overall situation a bit hopeless. At least for the time being.

So I guess, this is a bit of a stab at an apology... for not maintaining contact with my comrades on here :(

Unicorn: if you read this entry post, could you forward your myspace message to my ultimatemetal inbox?

Juniper: could you possibly also forward your current home address to my UM inbox? I have some long overdue gift items for you and Raphael :)

Hope everyone's doing well...

Sorry for the lengthy piece x

Hello boys 'n girls I'd like to introduce our little one to you :)
On the ninth of May I gave birth to Raphael (we also call him Raaf)

DSC05563.jpg

He is an endearing, milk-devouring, little monster :p
Now where can I find a tiny Katatonia jumper for this fellow??

Camille I'll send you a pm!

Hello boys 'n girls I'd like to introduce our little one to you :)
On the ninth of May I gave birth to Raphael (we also call him Raaf)

DSC05563.jpg

He is an endearing, milk-devouring, little monster :p
Now where can I find a tiny Katatonia jumper for this fellow??

Or Raafaafaaff as I call my French cousin, also a Raphael! Beautiful family picture Patty <3

ehh why is that? vista is tons better than XP, only the poor guys with sucky computers dont like vista

And people who like stability, accessability (ok, that goes for like any windows OS), and people who work with stuff desined before 2008. I recently got begged by someone to kill vista and replace it with xp. And when xp starts to become a salvation something's wrong. :D

Oh the delight of an OS war.. guess I shut up now.