post your pic.....

Wow this page is like going back to 2006. Nice to see everyone here again.

Who remembers this?

omg-look-at-them-now-2.jpg

some ink sketches I'd forgotten I did...
I like the richness of ink... it's very BLACK~ like my humor:Smug:
like my artwork
smiley_drawing.gif
like my soul
pop.gif
enjoy
cookie.gif

IMG_0013_NEWjpgw.jpg

IMG_0003_NEW.jpg

and these are some photo collages using some charcoal drawings I made...
Monet did a lot of paintings of single subjects to show the effect of light and time on things in the late 19th century; then Warhol introduced the cloned imagine in repetitive form to analyze the congestion and redundancy of societies compulsions in the late 20th century... I'm using that idea of excess to describe that same sort of simulacrum
this one's tentatively called CROSSGNUS X-1
IMG_0027_NEW.jpg

this one's called THE CELL
IMG_0024.jpg

Wow...so many people are back from old times....and now with extra accessories like babies and ....I'll think of the other one. I'll have some pictures up as soon as I can....don't haave a camera here and the cell phone gives out crappy pics....but I have pics of a couple cakes I made recently:
l_8dd29f62267848c0b0a8a235bd84162c.jpg
Hamburger cake :D
l_3b69594c6fc24bcf9c25dae4165f6cae.jpg
Chocolate Mocha torte

these look yummy... the hamburger is a little creepy hehehe but yummy all the same hehe I have watched a TV program where they make fancy cakes... I think it's called The Cake Boss... everyone gets yelled at by the boss lady hehehe they make great looking cakes

^^ Nice!

@ Kev, yumzy! The hamburger cake looks excellent! ;) You're becoming a baker?

I'm a cake decorator. Just got off a 10 and a half hour shift....ughhhh. Oh well...I need to pay the billz. Bakers work even longer and harder sometimes....yarrrr. But I have off tomorrow....but then I have to get up at 5 am on Friday....:)

Wow...so many people are back from old times....and now with extra accessories like babies and ....I'll think of the other one. I'll have some pictures up as soon as I can....don't haave a camera here and the cell phone gives out crappy pics....but I have pics of a couple cakes I made recently:
l_8dd29f62267848c0b0a8a235bd84162c.jpg
Hamburger cake :D
l_3b69594c6fc24bcf9c25dae4165f6cae.jpg
Chocolate Mocha torte

Nice talent to have :)