both of you have nice glasses :)

Some pictures of my holidays in Brugge/Belgium this week with my bf:
Me near the Beguinage
jv13pd.jpg

My bf & me near the church Notre Dame
33m7dyd.jpg

The Beffroi in the night
20ft5wy.jpg

And this one... I've thought about the kataforum when I saw this sticker !
2nkefl.jpg

This afternoon, daffodils (?) picking
xbfe2p.jpg

11qo9r9.jpg

Thank you for your kind words :) I really love your hairs Katie ! To dye my hair isn't an easy thing for me because of the studies :heh:

Cunt Butcher looks like an upstanding global citizen.

Hehe... I'm sure he'd be a global citizen but no country will give him a VISA. :lol: One of the most polite and courteous house guests I've had. Welcome back anytime (the band has stayed with me three times now) Sometimes bands stay at my place, and they leave mess and piss everywhere in the bathroom and drink all my booze.

Your BF is lucky your very pretty.:headbang:
oh, thank you :oops:
Katie : so it's a permanent coloration ? I never do this kind of coloration, it's always some kind which stay for about 1/2 months and fade progressively, but it's certainly easier to use this kind on dark hairs. Why don't you bleach your hairs and then make a non permanent blond coloration to approach your natural colour?

oh, thank you :oops:
Katie : so it's a permanent coloration ? I never do this kind of coloration, it's always some kind which stay for about 1/2 months and fade progressively, but it's certainly easier to use this kind on dark hairs. Why don't you bleach your hairs and then make a non permanent blond coloration to approach your natural colour?

It isn't really possible to bleach hair this long... well it is but it will just snap off. No hairdresser is willing to do it I have asked many and they all said no way.
Red colour is the hardest to maintain, as in stop the fading so you need to use permanent if you don't want it gone in a week :D I actually did the red to slowly get rid of black that I had. Now that is gone I am stuck!

Waw, I didn't know it was THAT hard to get rid of the red. I've always been told the same but with black. Been tempted to dye it a dark red for some time but when I finally decide to dye my hair I always end up with good ol' black. A blueish-black actually. It's the only colour I am comfortable with.

What if you try with a brown tone?
Anyway, whatever you do, don't bleach it!