post your pic.....

You suckers asked for it. KATATONIA FORUM ULTIMATE KARAOKE PARTY '10!!!
I had been drinking Patrón since 2pm in the afternoon in my hotel's spa, so I was plain TRASHED in the most lucid and ridiculous way possible. I'm pretty sure that every dude here wanted to fight me, and every ho wanted to have sex with me... my pole dancing was really hot. Luckily, no mother fuckers got mercked. I am a fucking monster.

kar1.jpg

kar2.jpg

kar3.jpg

kar4.jpg

kar5.jpg

kar6.jpg

kar7.jpg

kar8.jpg

kar9.jpg

kar10.jpg

kar11.jpg

kar12.jpg

kar13.jpg

kar14.jpg

I had a great time partying with Kevin and his pals (please forward me their Myspaces/Facebooks, dawg!). Hopefully, I can come fuck the ass of the local dive bar from the hometowns of everyone else here sometime soon, even if I really doubt that anyone else here understands Big 69 Style like LifeDepraved does.

Here's some of the stuff I did in AZ before Kevin and I got mad krvnk:

Sedona:

az1.jpg

az4.jpg

az5.jpg

Jerome, a haunted mining down on the side of a mountain:

az2.jpg

The Grand Canyon:
az6.jpg

Getting ready to party with LifeDepraved back in Phoenix:
az01.jpg

Just to prove Big Dawg 69 works hard to keep his title of Top Dawg, here I am giving my final presentation for my MA last year:

presentation.jpg

Yeah, Industrial Psych. I have a background in employment law, personnel selection, training and development... That sort of stuff. For my internship, I analyzed the Navy's cognitive and performance tests for pilot selection for psychometric bias against protected groups. I start work there as a regular employee on Monday!