gokhankilic-1.jpg

Silent paragon said:
OMG Kevin in colour. I like your Bloodbath shirt as well.:headbang:

Edit:
woot-i-went-to-the-snow.jpg

snowboarding is fun! :D wish I could do snowboarding in the summer :/

this is me before snowboarding.. eeh ;p

Bilde077.jpg

Ohhhh I agree! Eve is cute! I don't know why but you make me wanna hug you. Anyway, I had already saw a bit of your face in some other pics ;) though it wasn't so clear but...
And, there we have develinn's arse for all of us to see :eek:
Mortis, I love your He-man pic :tickled: such a cute little boy.

so this is what I do for work.....

I turn this...

new031.jpg

into this....

weddingpics072.jpg

yes.....it is the same place.....i was standing on the deck in the first pic.....all done by hand.....sanded the entire fucking place.....cut all the caulk from in between every fucking log and replaced it...this job was quite a bear.....but Im proud of it.....almost a year of work on the weekends....

a few more....with the new deck.....notice the hand done alligator flower pot holders.

weddingpics069.jpg

weddingpics068.jpg

weddingpics071.jpg

Androz said:
Yeah, it's also cool you like your job too reece, I mean, I did a few web pages and I don't know the adresses... I don't even know if they are online:lol:

oh no....it is not a labor of love....I HATE my job....but I am really good at it and get payed well for it....but I am at the point where I will never get payed any more than I am...which is $22.50 cash an hour....and I just dont like it.....so I am going back to school in the fall....I expect it to take 6 years or so of school to make what I do now....but I will like it so its worth it.......this job was kind of special though.......soooo much work......and it does look great now......this is my girlfriends moms house.....in the middle of fucking nowhere.......her driveway is almost a mile long...haha...str8 into the woods.....quite peacfull place to work......

thanx for the unanimous thumbs up guys....:)

Wow man. Really killer job. I wish to get paid just as much one day...haha! I go back to college in the fall so that should be fun.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Ohhhh I agree! Eve is cute! I don't know why but you make me wanna hug you. Anyway, I had already saw a bit of your face in some other pics ;) though it wasn't so clear but...
And, there we have develinn's arse for all of us to see :eek:
Mortis, I love your He-man pic :tickled: such a cute little boy.

did I do something wrong ? :err: