post your pic.....

Silent paragon said:
ha. just like Alexi.
ChildrenOfBodomAlxeifunny.jpg
Except that Alexi is the Lord of Gayness

LifeDepraved said:
Part of my family came from Norway in the early 1900's.

Believe it or not, one of my early ancestors (one of those great x 4-5 grandfathers) was a farmer in Norway and his name was Jesus! Now that's grym!

it is also grym that my heritage is german.....and my family name is Hertler....my great grandparents came on my dads side and my grandparents on my moms side came....my grandfather came when he was 18....alone to the US....didnt even know the language....knocked up my grandma.....and fought for us in WWII.....now thats grym!

I am also somehow related to this guy....we was a war hero.....

http://www.americanrevwar.homestead.com/files/ALLEN.HTM

Deliverance6 said:
it is also grym that my heritage is german.....and my family name is Hertler....my great grandparents came on my dads side and my grandparents on my moms side came....my grandfather came when he was 18....alone to the US....didnt even know the language....knocked up my grandma.....and fought for us in WWII.....now thats grym!

I am also somehow related to this guy....we was a war hero.....

http://www.americanrevwar.homestead.com/files/ALLEN.HTM

Very cool man. At least one of my family members have been in all the major wars. I have family that moved here from Poland before WW2..not because they were Jewish but because the Nazis didn't really care if you're Jewish or not, they will get ya. So thats how my Great Grandparents came over. Then I have some more that came from France to Canada then to Wisconsin :p....Then some from Austria...Then I have more from Switzerland...and...Ireland...Basically I'm a mutt!

Silent paragon said:
-Sandhi.jpg[/IMG]
Edit: This last one. "Garrrrr. Paragon is comming to get you..."
Edit again: OMG 100 posts. its taken me over a year, but i made it in the end.

COOL PICS!!!! WOOO!!!!! Good job! Hailz to Eve REACHING 100!!!! WEEEEE YAY!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Whow... some interesting pieces of family history to read here :cool:

@Deliverance6: Whow, as already said: Great work! My aunt used to have a pretty similar house in a forest ... but not so beautiful coloured... the walls were some kinda creamy-yellowish and above it was ... bright blue or something *irk*

@Silent paragon: I love that last one =)

my grandpa was a dentist and by the day he was going to ship to europe to fight in WWII, it happened that they just called him off.. sort of change of plans, so he could stay... it would have been pretty shitty if he had gone and died.. maybe i wouldn't be here today. :<

Cerulean said:
It's just a Photoshop filter :heh:

I hate when people just think it's a filter.. I put a lot of work into that one, sure there is a filter over it, but that whole picture was me in my room and it took some time to get it to look how I wanted it.

PLZ DON'T ASSUME KTHX!!!!1 :heh:

I got a new phone last week, WITH A CAM, so I'll post some pics :) very exciting

DSC00036.JPG

Waiting for the bus after work... 5 AM :( And beardless by the way

g%20bus.jpg

g%20sky%202.jpg

g%20sky.jpg

Matey Gert with very cool sunglasses, driving to work

gert%20sunglasses.jpg

This is where I live... Ehh.. Yyyyeah, so the sun was rising and it looked nice when I was standing there, it looks totally crap on photo...

home.jpg

This is... some random picture that I happen to like :tickled:

jesusglow3yt2tw.jpg

Another random one... I love this one

380523301_l.jpg

And this is the castle in Ghent, it's quite nearby, love to go there. It's actually in the middle of a big city, which is quite unusual.

Gent%20gravensteen.jpg