post your pic.....

develinn said:
Snowboarding is fun! :D I wish I could go snowboarding in summer :/

This is me before I went snowboarding.. eeh ;p

Bilde077.jpg
That looks like the snowboard version of air guitar. If you want to go snowboarding in summer, find a trampoline and jump around on that with your board strapped on. It makes spinning 540’s really easy…
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Ohhhh I agree! Eve is cute!
Arrrrr.... *runs away again*...
NorwegianDepraved said:
NO YOU DIDN'T JUST PLEASE KEEP BEING NORWEGIAN FOR US!! PLZ!!!!
What if Develinn woke up one day and simply forgot to be Norwegian. And started being, Antarctican, or something. Would it be the end of the world kev...???...

:Smokin: raki is called a greec drink:lol:

well here you can see me and my friend Giota last night at the harbour of our town.I am totally fucked up there and still i am...Just to make you laugh look at our skin colour!as a friend of mine said I look like im from iceland and Giwta is from Costa Rica:lol: :lol: (but itjust only a tupical greec tanned face!the majority of greecs look like that:lol: :lol: :lol: )

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/giouli/DSCN0994.jpg

Irja said:
:Smokin: raki is called a greec drink:lol:

well here you can see me and my friend Giota last night at the harbour of our town.I am totally fucked up there and still i am...Just to make you laugh look at our skin colour!as a friend of mine said I look like im from iceland and Giwta is from Costa Rica:lol: :lol: (but itjust only a tupical greec tanned face!the majority of greecs look like that:lol: :lol: :lol: )

My mother was a Greek from Pontus northern Turkey and she was looking just like your friend.Thats why i am not blonde like many of Norwegians.

And raki is Turkish same as its Greek.Because similar cultures. :)

IT'S JUST PROPER TO STAY NORWEGIAN IF YOU ARE....NORWEGIAN!!!!

AND SHE WILL GRANT WISHES TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE...I BELIEVE!!!!!

VERWUESTUNG GETS NO WISHES...HE CROSSED THE LINE!!!!

HAILZ TO NORWEGIANS AND WISHES AND DUNNNA DUNNNA DUNNNA GOOD TIMEZ!!!!!

Silent paragon said:
What if Develinn woke up one day and simply forgot to be Norwegian. And started being, Antarctican, or something. Would it be the end of the world kev...???...

I SHALL NEVER THINK OF THAT DAY BECAUSE IT WON'T HAPPEN!

GOD DAG KRIEG PRINCESS!!!!

dark_Exile said:
My mother was a Greek from Pontus northern Turkey and she was looking just like your friend.Thats why i am not blonde like many of Norwegians.

And raki is Turkish same as its Greek.Because similar cultures. :)

I want some OUZO!!!

Part of my family came from Norway in the early 1900's.

Believe it or not, one of my early ancestors (one of those great x 4-5 grandfathers) was a farmer in Norway and his name was Jesus! Now that's grym!