post your pic.....

Silent paragon said:
Nothing to do with the shirt. You just look Opeth.
maybe that shirt worked through your sub conscious :)

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
@Verwuestung: Dread locks are cool! I like them Aww thank you for letting me play with your hair You're adorable
yeah I have no idea how they would look though
and I still have a looooooong way to go..
you're not too bad yourself ;)

@ether
beautiful dog you have there
like owner like pet? ;)

Silent paragon said:
You look like Opeth. Not like one of the band members, but like the music. You look like how Opeth sound. (hope that made sense)

This thread is starting to scare me.

I have to agree!!:Smokin: :Smokin:
you have the look that is similar to all opeth songs!You look a little inocent and "guilty" at the same time!and a little spooky and emotional too!!!just like opeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Smokin: :Smokin:

I think I look Katatonia sometimes. My mother would surely say that, haha.

@ether: That's a very nice pic of your dog. It's beautiful! And so are you ;)

@Verwuestung: Go ahead with the dreadlocks, they'll fit you really good :)

I love Cerulean's seriousness.

And this also scares me a bit sometimes...

seriousness is the best thing ever so it is nothing wrong with that:Smug: it is just a little strange to see someone being all the time serioius:rolleyes: but you allready gave us some pic where you are smiling so there is no problem:Smokin: :lol:

Drunk pics from last night =)
thrashdk6.jpg

Thrashing in a Jeff Buckley shirt...I make it happen!
iamqf2.jpg

My friends said I looked like Jesus...so this is my Jesus look >_> <_<
hailzzzvj6.jpg

Hailing teh godzzz...
grymfh6.jpg

My friend and I trying to look as grim and kvlt as possible...but failing miserably.

Your pics Kev are so funny! :tickled:
I forgot my cam last night so I couldn't take any drunk pics but I may take some today in a few hours... there are some beers and wines and food and my uncles and aunts and my best friend coming home... I shouldn't be getting drunk on a sunday afternoon, specially having to go to work next day at 8 am but... well.. maybe not getting drunk but a bit "happy" (excuses) :Smug:
No, really, I'll try not to feel down today... I'll try.
Meanwhile, you could all post more pics! I love to look at your pics here, ppl :)

Well I'm relatively unknown on this board, but heck I guess that's no excuse not to show meself:p

so here's me

Elie150s.jpg

Edit: had to resize

Have some fun!!! Just don't overdo it :D

I didn't drink too much...I have 8 hours of work today :/ So I'm glad I didn't have no hangover or anything.

Argh!