post your pic.....

KittyKatatonia said:
While you were at it you should have photoshopped the red off your nose, Rudolph!
Haha that's my birthspot..
The doctor said that it would be gone when I'd be three or something.. he was mistaken. ;p

Irja said:
g%20bus.jpg

g%20sky%202.jpg

I really think you look like Daniel Gildenlow from pain of salvation :Smokin: :lol:

Oh yeah? Wow, I've never heard that before :lol:

Disease said:
come on man.. who needs a tickets.. walk!
and i´m all out of pretty pictures.
Well alright.. see you tomorrow, kay?

Then make some! :Smug:

@Unicorn: :oops: but are you sure? I'm one of those insane girls out there.. be warned :p

@Kev: Thank you!! I'll be sure to rip your eyes out if I ever see you :) I told everyone I was evil and you didn't believe me :p Btw, grrrreat sexy pics. You are our king, Kev :eek:

@Zowi: The blue eyes fit you really good but I must say I prefer yours. And don't worry about that birthspot. I have a horrible one in my leg hehe. And cool 'I just woke up' pic :tickled:

@Verwuestung: Dread locks are cool! I like them :D Aww thank you for letting me play with your hair ;) You're adorable :)

Aw, it's full of cute boys here :(

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
@Zowi: The blue eyes fit you really good but I must say I prefer yours. And don't worry about that birthspot. I have a horrible one in my leg hehe. And cool 'I just woke up' pic :tickled:

Thanks, I prefer my greenish eyes as well. ;p

Gloomy evil darknezz! :p

Disease said:
hate my mom.. thanks to her i have this boring blue colour.. and naturally blond hair... only bimbos like this kind of shit.
and thanks to dad i have this freaky nose. and ofcourse he has brown eyes and i couldn´t have them.
and thanks to both of them.. i´m a damn shorty and i also have to wear glasses.. damn parents.. they fuck up their eyesight and i have to suffer because of them too.

It's really true that no one is satisfied with himself/herself!
My beautiful dog!
Dsc00071.jpg

Me trying to pose...
Image1-1.jpg

Wow that's sorta a big compliment, I think :D!
Could it be because of the t-shirt? ;)

ether's dog looks like a great dog ^^
And I haven't really seen any not-good looking galz here! Me like!