post your pic.....

Verwuestung said:
here's a picture of me from more then 4 years ago :eek:
seems like I had that hair only yesterday..
and yes, I am aware I have very very curly hair ;)

tired4xm.jpg

this one's a bit more.. katatonic :p (also a long time ago)
bla3kz.jpg

speaking of.. Green (is the colour of her kind)
picture0038bv.jpg

p.s. another nose hater (lol)

Oh... cute :oops:

It is not fair. I feel like a cockroach next to all these scandinavian girls in here...
Kev... thank you for your nice words about brown eyes...
...but I have to agree with you. I know they terribly suck. I always wanted to have green eyes... I might have been a bit pretty perhaps. I'm so common...
I hate my dad for having blue/green eyes.
I hate my mom for I am so like her.
But I don't hate my nose. Just sometimes.

hate my mom.. thanks to her i have this boring blue colour.. and naturally blond hair... only bimbos like this kind of shit.
and thanks to dad i have this freaky nose. and ofcourse he has brown eyes and i couldn´t have them.
and thanks to both of them.. i´m a damn shorty and i also have to wear glasses.. damn parents.. they fuck up their eyesight and i have to suffer because of them too.

angelina you´re so fucking hot... and i would do anything to have brown eyes like you.. they are so so so cute.
AngelinaBlakkheim said:

I hate neither one of my parents for they have blue eyes while I don't. Mine are somewhat green, little bit brown, and well heck if I know what colors my eyes further contain.

And now, a poser pic! :p haha
im0027214dv.jpg

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Oh... cute :oops:

It is not fair. I feel like a cockroach next to all these scandinavian girls in here...
Kev... thank you for your nice words about brown eyes...
...but I have to agree with you. I know they terribly suck. I always wanted to have green eyes... I might have been a bit pretty perhaps. I'm so common...
I hate my dad for having blue/green eyes.
I hate my mom for I am so like her.
But I don't hate my nose. Just sometimes.

Even if you had dicks for eyes, you'd be the hottest woman with dicks in her eyes PERIOD!!!

Nevermind that...What my point was is that you should be proud of your eye color, same with hair...etc! I would never dye my hair or wear different color contacts...I will never change who I am. I will die with my green eyes and red hair. TIL THE GRAVE!!!

WTF Angelina?!?! you are freaking beautiful!! dont you get it already? woman!!!! brown eyes are nice too, specially when directed at sunlight... they look kinda transparent... you can almost see through them.. i love that in a girl...
and yes, dotty is also cute!

oh and disease's eyes mesmerize me hehehehe...

kev, I'll fight you for those eyes!!!