post your pic.....

hehe I'm ok.. nothing happend to me :p martin who drove was going to drive me to work and in about 2-3 sec he didn't looked at the road and suddenly the car turned around, ran into a tree and fell over to the side.. and I started to scream for help cuse I couldn't open the door and I have claustrophobia hehe, but a man opened it up and pulled me out and after that they helped martin out.. he got some scars since he laid on the side were the window broke.. but we live thanks to our use of carbelts :p

(I suck in english so I have some problems writting it so I guess the are many wrong word and formulations ;p)

Zowi said:
I hate neither one of my parents for they have blue eyes while I don't. Mine are somewhat green, little bit brown, and well heck if I know what colors my eyes further contain.

And now, a poser pic! :p haha
im0027214dv.jpg
ey! you have a bassguitar!
lets start a band:p

Oh well...

So, everybody's getting married in the board, Kev wants a big orgy and I like to brush hairs too and love when I get someone to brush my hair as well, oh yes, that's relaxing, I usually almost fall asleep, even when brushing someone else's hair.

I've seen many cute noses here. And eyes. And hair. And people.
Zowi, I like your pic :)
And Verwuestung, I'd like to have your curly hair, and also play with yours ^^ And you said you hate your nose? Come on... it looks pretty ;)
And Kev, I demand your eyes. Thank you.
And yours too, Aleh. (And don't forget the Kitty plush).
And more pics of boys... we, girls, been posting many pics by now... it's boys turn, so post post post :mad:

Vincent J. said:
ey! you have a bassguitar!
lets start a band:p
I suck at it xP
Playing bass on your own is kinda.. dull, most of the time.. and I don't like taking lessons, but I'm planning on taking it to my dad who plays a lot of music, so we might play together someday hehe..

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Verwuestung, I'd like to have your curly hair, and also play with yours ^^ And you said you hate your nose? Come on... it looks pretty ;)
well I don't have that anymore :)
I had to cut it after it got to messy..
but now I'll grow it again I think, maybe have dread locks.. don't know
when I do that you can play with it as much as you'd like :p
about my nose, well that's too complicated :)

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Oh well...

So, everybody's getting married in the board, Kev wants a big orgy and I like to brush hairs too and love when I get someone to brush my hair as well, oh yes, that's relaxing, I usually almost fall asleep, even when brushing someone else's hair.

I'd marry you then Angelina... *books Angelina*
...if I only could

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Oh well...

I've seen many cute noses here. And eyes. And hair. And people.
Zowi, I like your pic :)
And Verwuestung, I'd like to have your curly hair, and also play with yours ^^ And you said you hate your nose? Come on... it looks pretty ;)
And Kev, I demand your eyes. Thank you.
And yours too, Aleh. (And don't forget the Kitty plush).
And more pics of boys... we, girls, been posting many pics by now... it's boys turn, so post post post :mad:

You may have my eyes :D

haha i don´t have to photoshop anything... and give us more pictures boys, come on, you can do it! cuties ^^
and oh how i want to brush hair right now...

Alright.. my dad took this one. I just woke up there. Be warned.. :D
'smile'

And oh, you only have to travel about tenthousand miles to get here and brush my hair, so why not buy a ticket immediately! :)