post your pic.....

you can indeed!.... theres also a video somewhere on the net of a japanese advert, for this weird glue that they use toi glue their eye lids back to make themselves look more western. its messed up!

By the way;another gig pic.

9lf8.jpg

@Alyona: Whow, I like that pic... and your boots (; would be cool to see more from that shoot!

Oh, before I forget: I was on some funny festival last weekend and was able to stand in the first row, seing OUR Unicorn hitting the stage with his band Elane and performing some hauntingly beautiful music and taking the breath of all those weird goth-people away =) [no, I am NOT exaggerating. I swear.] But that's not everything... he greeted me in his soundcheck *haha* and even started to play "For My Demons" between two songs... and you know why? Just to surprise me & make me happy! :worship: we made this pic after their show:

MeraLiaMarkus.jpg

And while I'm just posting pics *lol* my friend [on the right] and me met my pal [in the middle] from last year again at Wacken *LOL* [thanx to Cis for taking this one (;]

woa-trym.jpg

And there's a really really funny pic I would like to post, but I have to wait for Cis' permission *hint hint hint* <.< *ggg*