post your pic.....

P1010033.jpg

@Angelina: Thank youuu! But you're still my sweetie *g*

And I tell you ... I HAVE a pic with Ihsahn ... *hrhr* unfortunately it's not showing his best side ... ... or not? ... (; as I said ... I need Cis' permission to post that here 'coz she's on that one too *GGG* and it wouldn't be such a special pic if there wouldn't be someone else on that :loco: [no, not Samoth... I'm sorry...]

@paradoxile: Go away! I don't want a room with Unicorn, we're only friends, okay?! I just want him to know how nice it was of him to do all these cute things for me in front of a huuuuuge crowd on a huuuuuuge festival ^^ :cool:

Aah... too many great pics! I can't write a thing, lol

The ISIS t-shirt! <3
The Sith! We love Siths, of course.
Pics from Germany <3
@sparrowsblood: love your doggies! :) And that pic with Reece! :headbang:
@Markus: that's one lovely pic with your Candy :) but I must say she has the "psycho puppy from hell" face :p Anyway we're all psychos here so it's ok.
@Swany: Aww you are THE sweet ;) Post more pics! doesn't matter which side is Ihsahn showing... :heh:
@Eve: cool pic! but don't hide behind your hand :(

I'm happy as well cause I'm gonna see Anathema in october and then going to the Creamfields in november :loco:

Oh, such beautiful people here <3 I love you all today... just today.
:saint:

dark_Exile said:
Gadverdamme!!!
Chimay!!%12 alcohol,best beer in the world.Aaaah gimmee gimmeee.

I hate you.:erk:

Sorry, it's "only" 9% alcohol. But you are right, it's downright delicious :) Too bad the only place that sells it here is a local pub, where an 0,33l bottle costs 7,20€ :erk:

I guess it's time that I post some pics as well.

Here's my dog a year ago:

taavi_pentuna.jpg

Here's a pic of him now:

taavi_ulkona.jpg

Here's a year old picture of me wearing a silly hat:

me.JPG

I have shaved my beard a long time ago, so I look less stupid now.

And here's my girlfriend with our dog:

mirja_ja_taavi.jpg