post your pic.....

MadTinus said:
What band are you in?

Various well known bands. :)

eed03if2.jpg

BloodySwan said:
@Alyona: Whow, I like that pic... and your boots (; would be cool to see more from that shoot!

Oh, before I forget: I was on some funny festival last weekend and was able to stand in the first row, seing OUR Unicorn hitting the stage with his band Elane and performing some hauntingly beautiful music and taking the breath of all those weird goth-people away =) [no, I am NOT exaggerating. I swear.] But that's not everything... he greeted me in his soundcheck *haha* and even started to play "For My Demons" between two songs... and you know why? Just to surprise me & make me happy! :worship: we made this pic after their show:

MeraLiaMarkus.jpg

And while I'm just posting pics *lol* my friend [on the right] and me met my pal [in the middle] from last year again at Wacken *LOL* [thanx to Cis for taking this one (;]

woa-trym.jpg

And there's a really really funny pic I would like to post, but I have to wait for Cis' permission *hint hint hint* <.< *ggg*

God, Swany, you rule!
Your text being so nice and me being so emo makes me wanna cry ;)

Wow, you met Trym?? Is it Trym, isn't it?
:worship:

@tinus
Of course you have to check out Elane
Listen to our new teaser from the upcoming CD "Lore of Nén" at myspace
http://www.myspace.com/elanemusic

@dark exile
Which ones? We want to know.

dark_Exile said:
Well actually i dont want to talk about my music career because i am in here as a katatonia fan not as a musician.
So move on! :D

Come on, it's okay when someone asks.

I'm feeling guilty now that I talk about my music :erk:

edit:
@swany
I don't see your left arm...

Unicorn said:
God, Swany, you rule!
Your text being so nice and me being so emo makes me wanna cry ;)

Wow, you met Trym?? Is it Trym, isn't it?
:worship:
No, sir... YOU rule :loco:
Yepp, it's him ... (;

Unicorn said:
@swany
I don't see your left arm...
Go away! There's no way I'm telling you where I'm hiding my left arm *HAHAHAA* but it's definetely not the one on his shoulder *ggg* :Smug: You're asking questions... I tell you... :oops:

@Cerulean: I think he means where I put my arm [rather hand] behind the back of his very adored black metal superstar *lol*

Unicorn said:
Come on, it's okay when someone asks.

I'm feeling guilty now that I talk about my music :erk:

Sorry but i prefer to hide my musician side in here.I dont want to brag with it on internet boards.Just wait until kata-meeting or contact me via messenger.

Cerulean said:
On a sidenote, do you have German ancestors? Cos you have something Southern American about you actually.
I guess you mean me (;
Ah no... there's absolutely nothing southern american within me... rather one half south east asian and one half german...

@Unicorn: I always knew there's something cruel on your inside *lol* (;

dark_Exile said:
This pic has been taken by me one month ago in Stuttgart/Germany.

suttgartvg8.jpg
I was listening to Tori Amos - Ribbons Undone, and she sang 'A pure flash of lightning' the moment I saw that pic :Smug:

Zowi said:
I was listening to Tori Amos - Ribbons Undone, and she sang 'A pure flash of lightning' the moment I saw that pic :Smug:

dude.. something like that happened to me last week.. but it was like.. i was taggins some ID3 on an album.... and listening to other band.. and the moment i went editing song title and was going to write something.. the voice on music just told me almost exactly the same thing I was going to type.. i just start laughting... its a shame i forgot what song title and music i was listening to.. if i'm not totally mistaken i was editing some death metal album while listening to Björk !

:lol: :lol: