post your pic.....

@Angelina: Classy. That was taken using a digital cam? I'm impressed. The soft texture/lighting evident in the photograph is very sophisticated. This really does look and feel like it could be used for an album cover or something along those lines (Virgin Black comes to mind) - even a magazine ad.
Yes sir, digicam Kodak Easy Share CX4200 [oldie] and a bit of photoshop [more especifically, the 'diffuse glow' effect, which gives that light and soft effect, which I really like.] is the effect I use the most [I'm not a photoshop freak anyway as I don't know how to use it very much except for a few things]. However, there was plenty of light in the room by the time I took the pic and I was right next to the window so I could capture most of the sunlight, which was my purpose. I think that kind of pics look better, in my opinion, than with flashlight [I must say I really hate the flash, it even can ruin a pic so badly].
I'm not a professional photographer but I do love to take pics of everything. And I'm surrounded of photographers too! so I am slowly learning new things as well so I can improve myself :)

I'll see if I get some new nice pics of my cats as well and if they turn out well and I like them, maybe I'll post some later.

PS: thanks for your comments, guys :)

with all these sexy pix, I wouldve thought lord darksoul would show up to steal the sexy limelight

heres one of my girl atop a very tall vacant building in Detroit
2004_0820Image0096.jpg

Yes sir, digicam Kodak Easy Share CX4200 [oldie] and a bit of photoshop [more especifically, the 'diffuse glow' effect, which gives that light and soft effect, which I really like.] is the effect I use the most [I'm not a photoshop freak anyway as I don't know how to use it very much except for a few things]. However, there was plenty of light in the room by the time I took the pic and I was right next to the window so I could capture most of the sunlight, which was my purpose. I think that kind of pics look better, in my opinion, than with flashlight [I must say I really hate the flash, it even can ruin a pic so badly].
I'm not a professional photographer but I do love to take pics of everything. And I'm surrounded of photographers too! so I am slowly learning new things as well so I can improve myself :)

Hehe, awesome!
Trust me, I know exactly what you mean when you were referring to the "flash" mode when taking pictures. I have noticed this as well; when taking a "flash", the photo never comes out in its natural state. It feels like you have this great BIG neon light right before your eyes, that isn't there obviously, but creating a false presentation of yourself or anything you're taking a picture of, hehe.
But yeah, with your pic, things look pure. REAL. And of course, artistic, with the black & white shading making it even more natural.

Anyway, good job - you photograph well and felt I should say a few words as I love photography as well. In fact, I'm thinking of studying it some more...

@Sparrowsblood: Whoooaaaaa, that's intense! Just quickly glancing my eyes upon that photo brought sweat to my fingertips haha. No, I don't suffer from vertigo (i love heights, actually) but it's still a rush and the nerves that I feel when I'm so high above everything else is quite exciting.

Hey, flashlight can rule. But not used diretly, I agree.
Instead aim the flashlight in the opposite direction and then into an umbrella who is aimed on you again. So it's bright but not so focused. Yay!
But since most flashlightes are fixed at the cam, it won't work :(